2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love your photos too Eileen, just took a look, they are fab!!

Love Deb xx
My concert list is growing for 2011!!! Just got great seats for the show in Greensburg, PA!! Doing a NO SNOW dance!! I am taking my mom for her combination birthday (her's is in Dec) and Christmas present! She's excited, she's been with me in the past to see MB and she's met him a few times but it's been quite a few years..2nd row center pit aisle seats on the left end!!!
Works for me!!! Now I pray for that mild winter I've been hearing about!!LOL

Hey Robin...Yeah! I will be praying for "no snow" for ya!! but March, who knows!! I am saying that for me as I want to go to Cherokee in North Carolina and it is in some BIG mountains!! and in March!!! Oh well, will try when the tickets go on sale then decide...That is great you are taking your mom, should be alot of fun for ya!
Kerie
Thanks Kerie, I hope you don't have any weather issues for that one either. I saw on the map it's up in the mountains!! No Snow for either of us!!!LOL
I have my pics up in the gallery from Newark now, when you get a chance, feel free to check them out. I don't mind if people want to save them and enjoy them but please do not use them for anything else w/o giving me photo credit for them. THANKS!

Wow!! Great photos Robin. I have saved a few of them but only for my own use.
Thanks so much for sharing them they are fab!

Love Deb xx
Thanks Deb, glad you like them, enjoy!!!
Robin, Wonderful picture!!!!
Kerie
Thanks, I am pleased with the ones I was able to get. Quite a few of our cameras like Michael!!!! :)
Robin
Well girls. I will will the snow away for the whole winter, ok? I'll send some California temperatures&sun your way. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Kerie We all need to prayer for NO SNOW this winter I'll be going to see him in Springfield MASS in March! And its a 3 hour drive and over the mountains too!!!! Can't wait taking my best friend from HS she is 57 has had 3 heart attacks,Heart surgery. Is now fighting Thyroid cancer stage 4! She is so excited!!! Can't wait!!!
Hugs!!

Love Eileen xoxxo
Hey Eileen, I had thoughts of coming up to Springfield for the concert, not sure yet! My sister lives in Hartford, so maybe!! He has so many in March to chose from!!! I hope your friend is ok, my mother in law just got over thyroid cancer and now cancer free, yeah!! It was also stage 4, but luckily contained...are the tix on sell yet for springfield?
Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service