2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, wasn't your neighbor's name Donna? I remember that night at the ALW tour extremely well. Wow! I think it was either Thursday or Friday night that week. :) :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
YES, it is Donna. Robin you are something else!!LOL WE all had such a fun time that week!!
MB was so gracious to everyone that went each night at the stage door!!! Even the dumpster door remember!!LOL
Robin :)
Sure do remember the dumpster door. On Wednesday, my 2 friends Shirley&Gary who are blind&visually impaired were there&got to meet him. I told Michael of their getting married July 7th that year&he congratulated them. You may not have heard that conversation. I loved it that they got to meet him.

I don't mean to keep bringing up stuff Robin but that Friday night, as I said Thursday&I meant Friday night, that was when Michael came up to me&kissed me on the cheek&he said, "Robin, can I kiss your cheek?" I smiled, you can bet.

Girlfriend, you're bringing back memories, that's for sure.
Well there you go Robin R.!!! You need to remember what you HAVE experienced girl :) Take yourself down memory lane and I am sure you have just as many connections...if not more....than many others here!!

Enjoy your memories...

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Kathy. Sometimes, I need reminders.

We all do. I often forget and then realize how fortunate I really am!! Have a great day!!

Happy Michael memories to you!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Glad of it Robin. You said you heard him kiss mine and then he kissed yours!!LOL You are correct!!!! Yes Robin R. has had some amazing experiences too..She truly has and I've been there!!LOL Glad to have witnessed them when she lived here.
Robin in MD
Wednesday, the 13th, Robin, I heard Michael kiss your cheek. I touched mine&said, "Please?"&he abliged. But, he also kissed me Friday night. Just came up to me&said it. Loved it.

Hey Robin my Boltonnut, do you have any clue of how many of us would like to have Michael ask us that? I know you don’t go to as many concerts as you used to because of finances, but Michael recognizes you and knows you by name, which is a lot more than many of us can say. That’s very special and you should treasure it and I know that you do girl. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
thanks Dear Sylvie. I appreciate what you say. I guess I can come across being a greddy ...... or is it *****

Love, Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Kathy, I understand missing telling your mom about your Michael stories. My mom used to tease me&say he's your boryfriend&all that. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service