2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Susan and welcome to the forum. Well, glad you enjoyed Michael’s show but would you like to expand on that? Like was this your first concert, was it everything you expected it to be and are you a long-time gfan? Since you’re new, we’d like to get to know you… :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks for the invite.We went to the Atlanta show had front row seats.(my sis) both long time fans.We'.ve seen him in Charlotte NC,Greenville SC. We could not belive how close to the stage the seats were.After the first song he sat right in front of us to sing and after seeing him on DWTS and only getting a 3 for his dancing we decided to give him 10's for his singing.He got a kick out of that and commented on it more that once.We hope to get ticket's to Harrahs next month.

Susan in SC
Hi Susan, OMG first row and sitting right in front of you? Lucky you! You were holding up signs to give him a “10” right? Very cool! Lol Well thanks for your review Susan and break a leg for Atlantic City! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Susan, sounds as if yawl had fun&will have more fun. Thanks ever so much for your review.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. Ca
Hi Susan....thanks for the "10" story! Love it!!!! And your seats rated a "10" also....the best way to see Michael in concert. I sure hope you get to Harrahs next month to see Michael AGAIN!!! Way to go and have more fun :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Susan, Welcome! Did you go to Merrillville?? Please share with us more about it if you want to! We all love reading about other fans' experiences here, that is why we have this thread!! Welcome!!!

Robin in MD
Susan, I agree with Robin, Susan,&everyone, we'd love to hear about any shows you've gone to&welcome.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hello Susan,glad you enjoyed the show,haha we had fun didnt we, holding up those 10's for Michael.Love ya sis ,Tracey SC
ditto
I love especially the third one. Thanks for sharing, Jessi!
Jessi,

Thanks for the review and pictures...really cool!

Hugs,
Helena
Hi Everyone,

Juliet is visiting Elaine in Vegas&they called me and left me a message. I wish I had been home. Her accent&voice is oh! so! pleasant.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service