2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great to hear....thanks for letting us know Robin!

The New York City Marathon was today, and I was thinking about Juliet. Hope she had a good run at the Grand Canyon!

Hugs,
Helena
You're welcome Helena.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Tracey Moore. Hope you got my personal message or comment&the add on. I'm still learning how to navagate the forum. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
OK Continuing the NEXT LEG of Michael's Tour, he's over in the UK now so the next show is Tomorrow night (11/9) at Sage, Gateshead, United Kingdom !!! Any fans attending please share your reviews with us here.

Let's keep the fun rolling over across the pond for a while!!!!! Till he's back here in the USA in January!

Have fun everyone!!! Looking forward for more reviews!!!
Robin :)
Yes Robin...PLEASE someone write a review. I am having withdrawls with no current concert reviews!!! Jennifer I hope you and your British pals are out canvassing for reviews..haha Getting desperate over hear...LOL

I ALMOST bought tickets for Modesto CA. in March, but the seats were like 8 or 9 rows out. Way too far!!! I will have to wait patiently for better seats /

Missing You Now Michael!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi, Robin Eileen and Jessi
Thank you for sharing everything,
I love all !!
Take care
Mariu
Jessi, thanks so much for the review and the photos, are great!
what an amazing night tonight at the sage gateshead michael was brilliant he sang classic and he sang sinatra and a song from his new album does anyone know when it is released
Hi Olive! Thanks for your review. If you mean the song Hope Its Too Late, that album has been out a while now. It's One World One Love. You can find it in most stores and on Amazon.co.uk too..

So glad you enjoyed the show!!! Thanks for posting!!!
Robin in MD in USA!
ok guys back at my hotel from the concert at the sage in gates head michael was fantastic as ever and looks great to i had a fantastic view from the front row .lol :) good job to as the seats were to close for everyone to stand up at the stage .sorry no videos or pictures as i started to video the beginning of the the concert and got told to put it away but then everyone was taking pictures and videos through the concert .michael sang a totally different song hes never done before on stage not where ive been anyway but it was great .he must of been on stage nearly 2 1/2 hours .the band to were great we have another new guitar player from stanford conneticut and a new backing singer .michael did come out in the audiance but only to the side as he couldnt get in the middle he was very chatty to the crowd .i totally enjoyed the mb tonight . i will let you know how dublin is tomorrow hopefully with some pictures
Hi Helen....I have been busted before also when taking photos. Just smile and agree...but keep your camera ready because Michael doesn't mind the photos :) just have to be a little sneaky. So glad you had fun and have a great time in Dublin also!!! Can't wait to hear from you again :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Oh, ok. it was in Ireland. Sorry about that. I know all about sneaking things in about Michael.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service