2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Helen, do you know the song he sang that you haven't heard before? Was it from the new album or something totally different? GAil
Hi Helen, Thanks for sharing your review.. I too am curious what the new songs was you've not ever heard??? Bummer about pics but you have a bunch of shows coming so hopefully you can get some great ones.. So glad you had a great time!!
Keep the reviews coming!!!
Robin :)
Hey Gail yes I know the song was called sweet home Chicago and it was fantastic Michael plays the guitar I will yet to video it. X
Sweet Home chicago? Woe. Never heard him do that. Want it&I want it yesterday. :D Youtube that song, Helen. Wow! Or helena.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

&thanks for the review of last night's show.
Not me Robin....Helen is in England...I'm in New York.

Hugs,
Helena
Thanks Helena. Sorry about that. I realize--Helen's in England. Oops. My bad.

robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Now, I'm sure B. B. King's a nice&neat person as well as Louie probably was goo but I'd rather hear Michael do Fantom.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
OMG Helen, okay first of all, thanks for letting us know which song was the unknown one and second, people, do you know what this means? Well, I’m thinking that since Michael started playing “sign your name” for the first time in late 2008 and then played it throughout Europe, before it was released on “one world one love” in September 09, dare we think that a certain long awaited album is brewing? OMG, well I may regret getting excited so quickly, but I think I shall dare think it! Helen, do your best to get it on video sweetie and I know you’ll be my hero! Lol Again, thank you so much for letting us know, take care and safe travels! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Slyvie...I am thinking along those lines also. Something is up.Time will tell and now we have to figure out what a career alternative Michael is considering and will talk about in his BBC radio interview playing tomorrow. Always something and very busy is our Michael!!!

Please post here if anyone has any ideas!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy, well first, the blues album has been most likely in Michael’s special projects for a good while now. He started playing “Rock me baby” back in 2002 and he has told a friend of mine he wanted to do a blues album, during the “FYE” CD signing tour he did for “Vintage”. Now, about the career alternative, he has mentioned being invited to sing in “Phantom” and “Chicago”. However, he has also said he’d get antsy being in one place for a prolonged amount of time, so I don’t know. Only time will tell, stay tuned! That’s my 2 cents, anyone else? :D Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie....I know Michael LOVES "Phantom" and I think he is secretly hoping to be able to perform that one day. Of course Michael is blues through and through so that would be a perfect match :) Well we do remember his slipping us the Cary Grant photo just before he announced he would be on DWTS. Now he is singing a Chicago song from Blues brothers....so it is a toss up now isn't it?....lol....oh to be patient. C'mon Michael.....give us another hint!!! And thats my 2 cents :)

....and the mystery continues....

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi again Kathy, I think that one does not hinder the other one. Although I know he’s been deeply moved by it, Michael has released the aria album without throwing himself into an operatic career and he’s also released “Bolton swings Sinatra” without turning into Michael Bublé, so he could just do a blues album and then examine the career alternative. JMO What do I know? Lol Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service