2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd rather an ALW CD or broadway than blues. Sorry, I'm not a bljues person. Even soul or motown's good for me. Just my view.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
There you go......just like I said...Sylvie the Solver solved the mystery of how to respond to a comment that doesn't have a "reply to this" option. Do I understand your explanation? NO....so I am trying what I think you said...LOL Oh my....and Robin R. thinks she doesn't understand computers?!!! I am proof SHE is not ALONE. Basically...I was trying to not have comments jump around so much. Oh well.....bless you for trying to help me :) My son and husband have given up on teaching me any technology!! LOL

Yes I read your questions in the tour book!!! SUPER!! You MUST get the book signed and I know you will :)

Thanks for being patient :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Okay Kathy, let me try that again.
Lets’s say that I write a post we’ll call number 1, your respond to it, that’s number2. If I want to respond to your number 2 post and there’s no “reply” link, I have to click on the link under my number 1 post, as if a third person was trying to respond to my number 1 post in order for it to be posted below yours so my new response to yours would be number 3. Is that clearer? Oh I hope so because I’m trying to help Robin R learn too! Lol Let me know if that helps, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Ok Sylvie....you are so brave to attempt this explanation to me!!! Hope fully new response is in the proper place. I do now understand what you said so I went to my first post above and hit reply. I hope it is correct!! THANK YOU :) I just came home from a sort trip so I am going through 3 pages of VERY IMPORTANT info on this forum...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Kathy, you see, it was worth being patient: you did it! Hopefully, it can help other people too. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thank you soooo much! I have actually learned something and have mastered it...impressed myself...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Slyvie book is on the way!!!! Talk to you later have to go out!

Love Eileen Lots of hugs!
Eileen, first of all, thank you very very much sweetie pie, but you still haven't responded to my PM so I can pay you! lolThanks again and thanks for waving from your cloud... :D God bless you girl, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie...I couldn't respond to your last comment on my comment because there was no reply option. i totally agree with you :) Michael is capable of doing everything and anything he wishes!! just don't want him to get too busy for the good ol' concert series that we all LOVE soooo much!!!

Enjoy your tour book!!!

KAthy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy, funny you mention the « no reply option” because I’ve discovered just a few hours ago, that if there is none, it’s because what you’re trying to respond to, is a response to someone else’s post. So you could have responded to me by responding to your own post. Which is, coincidentally, what I'm doing right now... I hope that made sense to you! lol Oh I shall enjoy my tour book: even owning it will be a treat! In case you didn’t know, in it, Michael responded to questions fans put on a blog and miracle of miracles: Michael answered 2 of mine! I hope one day to get it signed too… :D Thanks Kathy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I love the Arias, Vintage&Sinatra way before the blues.

Though I love his blue eyed soul. :)
where was this show tonight? Honey, thanks for the reviews. So, did you get pix&videos after all? Hot damn. You go girl. Don't mind me. I'm glad for you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service