2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie....I can't remember any new song being played at any of the concerts I have been to in California. It is possible in other states and perhaps Michael wasn't content with the response and didn't perform the songs again. Maybe he will eventually comment on the differences that occur :)

Thanks for your in depth info....as always!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Kathy, hmm, you have a good point about Michael perhaps not being satisfied with the response. Well, if you’d like him to comment on something, maybe you can ask him yourself on the “submit your questions for Michael” blog? It’s a thought… Oh, well, you’re very welcome Kathy, how nice of you to notice my insight… :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Good suggestion Sylvie about the submitting a question to Michael. Once again I am so slow in realizing all the options on this blog. Too many great choices and of course I can't keep up with them!!! It is fun to be able to think out loud on this forum because someone usually comes up with an answer of some sort or at least several fans can put their spin on a topic and one gets closer to the answer they are looking for.

Thanks again "Sylvie the Solver".......lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob
lol I like that Kathy! lol Now we'll have to come up with a title for you! lol It's just that I've been here since the Beta site (Thank God) so I know a thing or two about things that go on around here. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Well, i sure didn't get sign your name in 2008 none what so ever. Oh! well!

I realize the fans have nothing to do with the extra tracks&songs at concerts.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USa
Hey Lindsay welcome don't worry Michael see you last night I see him looking up and I could see your posters well from the front row so Michael must have seen them you go girl x
Hi Helen, Wow wish we had gotten a new song a week ago in Newark! I'm not familiar with just the title, hope you can video it tomorrow night..Did he do it in the first set of the show or later???

Thanks for sharing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlou_2lMLAc

Seems this song is from the movie The blues brothers .It seems vaguely familar to me .
Thanks Sharon, Me too.. I can see MB playing that and the band doing a great job too! Shoot, now I really hope we get that back here on day too...Hmmmmmm

Thanks!!
Thanks Sharon....and hi Robin.....sounds like a new Rock Me Baby coming along with this song. Definitely see Michael rocking on his guitar to this song!!! We all better get our Fedoras and sunglasses...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Michael probably would do "Sweet Home Chicago) better than that version. I almost wrote "Sweet Home Alabama." :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
LOL Kathy-For REAL!!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service