2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin.....I actually went to a Blues Bros party for a fireman's 50th BD party....a friend of ours. All the ladies wore red dresses and the guys wore shades!!! He had a Blues Bros type band playing and it was quite a hoot!!!

I'm in :) !!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I THINK Michael played this at the Detroit show. I didn't know what song it was so I didn't include it in my review. He said he'd never played it live before when he played it. The crowd was all sitting down and I think he was trying to get us up and moving. It didn't quite work :-(
Hmm, thanks for the heads up Jessi. Maybe he should have tried it in Chicago? Hmm, do you know of anyone else who went to Detroit sweetie? I should look it up on Youtube. Thanks for sharing Jessi, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Bummer he didn't play it in Newark last Wes night! :(
Hopefully he will keep it in the show till it comes back around next year! (Crossing fingers).
Robin :)
I Youtubed the song and yes it was indeed Sweet Home Chicago. I for one loved it :-) Especially with MB playing that guitar of his!!! :-D
Hi Jessi....to me it sounds like this song could take on a RMB vibe....especially with Michael playing his guitar to the maximum!!! Wow!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Me too Robin!!! We have to convince him that he can try out a new song on us!!! We will listen...LOL

Kathy and LAFd Bob
Thanks so much Lyndsay and welcome!!!! I really like the placards you used last night!!!!
So all of the UK fans can be ready 'just in case' Michael sings this at other concerts-

Lyrics to 'Sweet Home Chicago'. From the film of Blues Brothers.

Come on
Oh baby don't you wanna go
Come on
Oh baby don't you wanna go
Back to that same old place
Sweet home Chicago

Come on
Baby don't you wanna go
Hidehey
Baby don't you wanna go
Oh sweet home Chicago

Well, one and one is two
Six and two is eight
Come on baby don't ya make me late
Hidehey
Baby don't you wanna go
Sweet home Chicago

Come on
Baby don't you wanna go
Oh come on,
Baby don't you wanna go
Sweet home Chicago

Six and three is nine
Nine and nine is eighteen
Look there brother baby and see what I've seen
Hidehey
Baby don't you wanna go
Sweet home Chicago

Oh come on
Baby don't you wanna go
Come on
Baby don't you wanna go
My sweet home Chicago
Hi Jennifer.....well thank you Miss BBC Reporter!!!! I love the Blues Brothers and their movie!!

Very soon for you Jennifer....start memorizing the song...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Thanks Helen for your review!

Well that is a great song for Michael to sing....Sweet home Chicago!! I have the record albulm of the Blues Brothers movie, and of course this song is on it!!
Far out!! :)

Hugs,
Helena..xx....
On the youtube of sweet home Chicago. I wonder who it's by. Personally, I didn't care for it but that's just me but thanks for sharing.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

It sure wasn't MB.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service