2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So true Robin, I think it,s so kind of him to do this. Michael cares for his fans very much. It just proves yet again what a gentleman he is.
I just hope he,s on the mend now, I don,t like to think of him feeling unwell bless him.

Sandra x
I hope he's feeling ok too. I don't want him to be sick like I was&I'm still on the mend. Not doing bad but still have this bronchial cough. Don't want him to have that. Stuff like this starts out with an extremely sore throat, inflamed trachea&goes right in to the chest. Not to be graffic.

He most certainly is a caring person&I love him for it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I hear you Sandra&everyone. I hope he's well. Sure don't want him or anyone to be sick. Hope helen's ok. I know she spoke of being unwell. Not good.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Can't have any sick BB'S out here.
Michael's that way. Oh! so! Kind! I'm glad folks who couldn't make it last night can go tomorrow night.

Also, since i have sensative touch to my hands&depend on them. I could be a massage therapist for Michael. :D Would love to. I'm in line. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
hi robin
thank you for your concern yes i am ok .i did make sheffield i got there yesterday instead of the day before as planned the weather at home was so bad but manage to get to sheffield the next day the conert was great michael still did not look 100% he was very pale ,but did a great concert considering he has only had a few days to get over this flu hes had .sorry but got to mention the hair lol,i was in total shock when michael came on stage it was the first thing that caught my eyes hes had his hair cut :(. i was totally loving his hair and now hes had it cut again dont get me wrong i love him with short or long but never having the chance to see him in the flesh with long hair i was getting excited lol.
here is a video from sheffield will do the rest later having trouble with youtube xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2NYVm003Ds
HI Helen, First of all I'm glad you are ok and made it to Sheffield. OMG I'm wanting to see pics of the hair cut! I love him with it a bit shorter.. I hope he's really feeling ok, poor guy. I'm glad to hear you are doing ok too. One more show to go for you tomorrow night. I appreciate you sharing reports/pics/videos of all of your concert stops with us. I hope to see some PICS of him with shorter hair too!! (Hint, hint), when you can...

Take care and have fun at the last show of your tour!!
I do hope Michael didnt have his hair cut because of the clumped I yanked ut as my souvenier?

I'm so glad that you are travelling 'with' Michael Helen.

You are now our official 'Michael Bolton roving reporter'.

Thanks for the video Helen. It's lovely as per always.

Love Jennifer XXXX
He probably just cut it because it needed it!!! As for the yanking of a clump of hair-I sure hope you are kidding about that! VBG. I just think he's a person first in general and I don't like it when people talk about him like he's not at times..and treating him otherwise is even worse..

I know I titled Helen our UK Roving Reporter a few weeks back, she's done an amazing job. Hopefully after this weekend, things can roll on for him in Germany without issue and I Hope to get more reviews here from some German fans...looking forward to them very much! Then he and we have a break till January when he's back in the GOOD OL USA!! :)
aww thanks for the video Helen. Wanted to see his new hair once you metioned he had it cut. I commented on one of my photos on facebook that I love his hair but maybe a trim for christmas. Looks like he thought so too. lol! Think he looks fab!! Glad he is feeling better.
Glad you are ok too Helen. Thanks so much for all the reviews, photos and videos. Good to see you at a couple of shows too. Sorry it's all coming to an end but you must of had the time of your life travelling round with Michael. Have fun tomorrow!!

Love Deb xx
Helen, thanks so much for sharing
the videos, review ans pics !!!. I'm glad
you can attended the concert, that
it wasn't cancelled and of course that Michael
feels and looks much better.
Take care
Mariu
Relax, I was joking!!!! I only snipped a small portion off!! Of course he had it cut because he needed or wanted it cutting?

..........and I certainly wouldnt ever talk about or treat Michael as if he was some kind of commodity for me to ' have a piece of' I respect Michael in every sense of the word as a person and as an artist.

Who was talking of him in such a way? Not me thats for sure!

I have always called Helen my private roving reporter, it is a joke between the two of us because off of this forum we are very close friends. No 'treading on toes' intended.
Relax Jennifer, I was kidding with you some too, no treading felt!!! It's all good! With the recent stories of drunken fans at shows it just brings it to the surface how some fans are at shows, that's all. then you posted about his hair and I was teasing you too, I wrote VBG behind what I said!. We've been discussing it previously in this forum about problems at recent shows in the UK with disrespectful fans that were drunk..

I am glad Helen has had fun and been able to report to us all here, she's gone above and beyond for all of us sharing in her experiences!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service