2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Eileen, so good to hear from you sweetie! Thanks for your review, sure sounded amazing! OMG, were you shocked that security let you go so easily? Lol I’m really happy for you that you did get to see him after the show and had your moment at the stage, good for you Eileen! :D Now about your foot, if you don’t mind my asking: is this the one you were supposed to get an operation on a year ago or so? In any case, best of luck to you girl. You know, a big fluffy MB cloud isn’t a bad spot to rest your foot! Lol Take good care of yourself Eileen, thanks again for the review  and have a great summer. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada  

Sylvie it was nice to have security so nice and friendly!!
My foot was infected last summer in August had surgery to open and drain it and they hoped it would be good. With all the problems we had with my husband last year ,in june breaking his hip and rehab and then Round Thanksgiving he was in andout of the ER and in the hospital 7 or more times to figure out what was wrong with him. Then finally day before Christmas Eve they finally took out his gallbladder! My foot was not #1 on my priority list. So the wound never healed. I finally found a dr who knew what was wrong and so they will go in and take care of my arch which is collapsed and and fiix other things! Its really very painful now and being on it all day at school does not help! I am a little scared about it all and the long recovery?! I really needed to see Michael before to help me get through it all!
Love Eileenxxx
Attachments:

Hey Eileen, thanks for the update sweetie. I guess I miss out on a lot by not being on FB. Phew, I hope yours and hubby's health issues will be  over after that! I wish you well for your surgery sweetie, a prompt recovery and I'll look forward to read you more while you do recover! Big warm hugs to you Eileen, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Eilene, you're having your troubles,Eilene, I wish you & your hubby well. Sorry all this you're going through. Honey, you needed that Michael fix that's for sure. I'm glad security was good to you, Leigh & the other woman. Boltonnut from L. A. CAEEE

Eileen,
I saw your name and just had to come in and read this!  I haven't kept up with reading to much on here.  I did get your text the other day, thank you.  I will call you we have to talk!  So glad you and Lee had a magical time at the Tarrytown show, I so wished I had gone with you.  OMG, you got to talk to him for a few minutes after the show.............my dream girl!!!  After my daughter's wedding I can start spending money on concerts again. 
Here is a cloud for you girlfriend................and we will talk soon.
Miss you :)
Hugs from NJ
Joy
Sylvie & Robin R.-This is a big fluffy heart shaped cloud for Eileen!

Thanks so much Eileen for your review!! Love the stage story. Were you all the only 3 at the stage all night??? Or did the crowd slowly join you??  How nice if you 3 had the stage to your selves...LOL I guess the others were too shy...lol  Sorry to hear about your foot but glad you still got to make it to your concert!!! Such dedication!!! LOL Happy to hear that you even made it through the 1 1/2 wait to say goodnight to Michael....sounds like every goal met...LOL  Take care :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Joy.....hmmmm.....I can't see the cloud! Is this a special invisible one???? Just wondering....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks very much indeed for that great review Eileen and so glad to hear that you and Lee managed to get to the show and that you had such terrific seats !! :)   Well done for sticking it out at the stage door maybe he was working on THAT book after the show as well as before !! lol.   Hope all goes well with op and with graduations too !! :)

I can see the cloud fine Kathy.... strange that you can't !! :(

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy,

Strange only you can't seem to see it? How about if I try uploading it this way?  Let me know...........

Joy

(Want everyone to see this one, it's special!)

Attachments:

Joy, my goodness, you have an entire cloud collection, I like that! :D I guess you'll have to pull them all out when it's your turn huh? :D Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Love It Joy!! I want to stay there for a long time need it right now!! Love ya! Ttys! Hope pic from my phone goes through!! Let me know Please!
Attachments:

Thanks for the pic Eileen. Nice one!!! Came thru just fine!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service