2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC time Friday night at the Dover Concert and look forward to reviews, photos and videos.

Would like to also take this oppporunity to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all who celebrate this holiday!!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kathy T..and everyone else celebrating!!!

Robin in MD :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and a big thanks to all of you who have posted reviews and pictures of Michael from his tour. 

Have a happy and healthy holiday.

Diane

I agree. Happy turkey day to all. & to those not celebrating, still have a happy day. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

A wee photo from me to all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow........................

For Robin CA and Sylvie my picture is of a little bun/roll/cookie/bread/loaf, I don't know what you would call him, but here in Scotland he would be called a little bun and it has been made in the shape of a little tortoise and he has a little head with eyes and a little mouth and wee feet and his back has been criss-crossed and I have given him a speech bubble on the right side and he is saying; "Don't eat me all at once ......please !!!!!!!!!!!"  and I have decorated bottom corners with autumn coloured corner garlands of leaves and in the top left corner there is a little pumpkin with leaves around it and across the top it says "Happy Thanksgiving" !! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Cute Sylvia!! THANK YOU!!! My hubby is making pumpkin pies tonight..He's the baker in the family!!

Robin in MD :)

I just finished baking one for us!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anna (in MO)

Ah, cute Sylvia, thanks for posting and wishing you a great day tomorrow.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

VERY CUTE SYLVIA!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND EVERYONE CELEBRATING  HOPING YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW!

GLORIA

Thanks for coming on, Gloria, so nice to hear from you and hoping things are improving for you and all up that way.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GLORIA!!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Yes, Gloria, I hope you're coming along ok from everything & that you & yours had a good thanksgiving. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

HI KATHY, ROBIN AND EVERYONE ! EVERYTHING IS COMING ALONG OK  THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER  HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING BUT GOT SICK THE NEXT DAY  FOOD POISONING I THINK  JUST GETTING BETTER TODAY HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING!

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service