2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy from Tulsa, I hope you found a great spot for your frame and good luck to both you and your friend for the nex one. I hope her hand is coming along. Take care sweetie and have a great day at work. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks, Sylvie
I found the perfect place for both, Jack Sparrow included. Bet my grandson trys to talk me out of Jack, should have picked up more, was not thinking. I was headed for the stage for the real thing, what can I say. I have not talked to my friend in a couple of days but her hand was doing good a few days ago, thanks for asking.br/>
Have a good evening, Hugs, girl
Kathy in Tulsa

Hey Kathy Tulsa....I like that name...Bob's Kathy..LOL I knew it was only a matter of time before more Kathy's appeared here so I added the LAFD Bob for clarification :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Bob's Kathy,
I like it too, wondered if you would, Just found this message from you. Lol, a person can get turned around and turned upside down on this site. I am already getting behind in messages to people so forgive me everyone if I have missed you, trying to read all here is overwhelming at times but I am having fun.

Kathy in Tulsa

I agree with Sylvie from Canada. Kathy from Tulsa, hope your friend's hand's ok. I know all about hand difficulties. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Always remember girls, laughter is the best medicine. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Decided to bring these links here as they are from the show in Kettering, Ohio, on 4th June and as we have no reviews from that show thought these will prove to be a good substitute and I do hope you all agree and that you enjoy !! :)

First one is SILYBIL........

http://youtu.be/H_FxELrOdSE

.....next is HAISTLWY

http://youtu.be/IZcU7pbJtn0

This one is "Time, Love & Tenderness"

http://youtu.be/Ogend6HJcWs

......and last but not least HCWBL

http://youtu.be/bp-zWjseOrQ     

Hope you enjoy them !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, you’ve been busy! :D Here’s another one from Kettering, “Pride”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHEhX6n00nM&feature=related

Thanks for bringing those over here. I think we should mention that HAISTLWY is with Kelly. I love the audience participation on HCWBL! lol Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for that link Sylvie and wonderful sound quality although it has been taken at a distance whereas maybe I should let you know that the ones I have put up are about as close up as we have seen and the quality is wonderful especially on two....almost of a professional quality and the one with Kelly, HAISTLWY, has been done in black and white and is gorgeous !! :)   Pretty good that a lot of these videos are now popping up....people finding the time to upload .....hope to get a few more and I am going to be naughty and say I wish someone would upload one of that "panties incident" !!!! LOL.   Trust me....eh ????? LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

The next show on Michael's tour is on June 13, 2012 at Westbury Theater, Westbury, NY.

A few gals were posting earlier on here they were hoping to attend. Please come on back in and share your reviews with us afterwards. MB in the round at this one!!!

Have fun all.

Robin in MD :)

I'm behind in reading but I'm excited about all reviews. Thanks for all descriptions, videos & all girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Thanks for the links, Sylvia. Love the one in B & W....it adds a different quality, doesn't it.

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service