2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome that you got your picture of you with Michael & your friend. Boltonnut from L. A. CRebecca, A

Also, what an awesome birhday gift Becky. I'm totally stoked for you that's for sure. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

I'd rather a video be sent twice than not @ all. Sorry if this is written in the wrong place. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Awesome Becky about your photo with MB & your friend. Also, Sylvia & everyone. Love the videos. Anytime I can hear that babe is ok with me. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Becky,
HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY, BECKY!!! What a nice thing to celebrate with, your picture arriving. Have fun on your special day.
Beautiful picture. Your daughter is precious and lucky both of you, MB in the middle. Two generations of MB memories now, good for you.
Kathy in Tulsa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-18454814 This is an article regarding the concert in Jersey (UK) that was cancelled in March.

Thanks Gail for sharing this!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail and wondered what was happening when no word for July....hope something can be worked out for the future for all those on Jersey......shame the way it has turned out !

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow...what a shame!! Thanks Gail for posting and I hope this didn't cause too much trouble for Michael and his people. Too bad for the fans....sadly there are sharks everywhere!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

This is "Pride" and I believe recorded at the Fraze Pavillion, Kettering, Ohio....that is theatre it shows and looks like where you can see it is outdoors but wrong date shown as Kettering was 4th June, whereas uploader has given it as being 6th June but, nevertheless a good little video .....enjoy  !! :)

http://youtu.be/LHEhX6n00nM

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm sorry to hear that the concert in Jersey in July was cancelled. Hope it's postponement instead of cancellation. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Hi ladies, I know I haven't been on in awhile but work has been crazy, the kids are done and we have 1 week left! And by the end of the day i have alot of pain. I also have been going to doctors for my foot. I have to have surgery done in July and its eight weeks off my foot!! Ggggghhhh! So I guess I will catch up here while I am off my foot
Lee and I went to the concert in Tarrytown NY. Its such a nice little town and beautiful theatre. We got there early cause we knew parking would be crazy! We went to a nice tavern for dinner and went ahead up to the theatre. Ryan was sitting outside we said hi and spoke for a minute and saw the ne Drew the ew drummer.saw Isa in the crowd with friends.
We went into the theatre the gentleman looked the tickets and said have a great time you have the best seats in the house, and we sure did!! Front row center!!!!!!! Michael came out a few minutes late but came ut strong he told us we can take all the pictures we want just make sure we take his good side!!! He sang all the usually songs ,but he sounded amazing . He looked rested and was is such an awsome mood!!!! Kelly " sang some duets with Michael then he introduced Kellys parents, relative and friends were there he introduced them . He left the stage and Kelly did a melody of Michaels songs.
He really interacted with the audience and kidded about people being strategiclly place in the audience!! He just belted out one amazing song after!!!!
After WAMLAW. No one was going up so Lee and I and another girl next to us looked at security and they shook their heads yes so the three of us were up the only 3 up there Michael came over and bent down and gave us a big smile and but the mic down for us t sing!! He did 3 more songs and left. Everyone went wild yelling Micheals name so loud and clapping. He did an encore Time love and tenderness ,Steel Bars and Pride!! He was just awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
After the show we went back to wait for Michael. There was about 8 or 9of us wehad a great time talking teasing the guard! We held out for an hour and a half! There were 4 of us when he left and he stopped said goodnight and talked for a minute! You could see he was really tired! But he smiled that beautiful smile! I was just an amazing evening. Didn't get home till 1:30 and am really hurting but wow was it worth. I will get pictures on in a day or too.
IKm sad I amy not getting to CT but my kids are graduating from 8 grade early the morning after!! Hope everyone has a great time. I just want to stay up here on my cloud for awhile!!!! Xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service