2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know...it could be shown at any time!!!LOL  I agree with Robin, Keri...we missed you guys!!!  The rain would have been nice after a while.  I didn't make it as far in the heat this year as we made it in the rain last year!!

Uh Oh I hope that one never appears Gail!!!LOL

Robin :)

Why Robin, don't you want this particular photo doesn't reappear? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Another great review Robin!!! Thank you soooo much. I wasn't expecting this so soon :) I also LOVE Michael playing his guitar....especially with Rock Me....oh my!!! ANd to have Pride also....a double whammy!! lol I completely understand how the heat could wear on you and everyone out there in the 90* plus.....geez. I am glad the crowd was also relaxed and yelling out at Michael during the concert and not being too stuffy. That is always fun. Sounds like a regular concert to me and not so much a formal charity event. Nice to have Kelly join Michael again and that ML still had his solo. Isn't Miss Ashley's smile adorable?? Kudos to Tom for walking the golf course with Ashley in that horrible heat :/ I know I had a hard time keeping up with Tom at the Ojai golf course!! Thankfully none of you got heat stroke. This adventure sounds like a hard worked one with super effort and terrific results in the end. Nice to hear Michael was available to his fans and took time to sign and pose for photos :)) Thanks again Robin for sharing your fun with us!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

A million thanks to you both, Robin and Gail, for giving me some moments to treasure for through your words I truly feel I was there and as far as I read Robin absolutely nothing wrong with your review for definitely you took me to CT and funnily enough all that food, I could just about tatse it, let alone see it, and as for the concert....fantastic detail, for I am one who doesn't necessarily have to know exactly what order show took, or what songs were sung, just the fact that Michael sang, looked well and most importantly, was enjoying himself, is all I need to know and you supplied all three Robin.......thanks !! :)   

Great to hear too that Helen was there and that you got to talk to her Robin and thanks Gail for sharing that part too in your meet and greet review which sounded pretty wonderful and I thought as you described what happened in the stars lining up and then you all walking along and talking to each.....I just know I could not have done that especially when I got to MB and trying to be serious....it just would not have worked for I am still chuckling at my initial thoughts when I read your words, for here, in the UK, we have each year a show, which is televised, and it is called "The Royal Command Performance" and unless something drastic stops her the Queen is always in attendance with other members of the Royal Family and at the end of the show that is exactly what happens....all the stars line up and the Queen walks down the line and talks to them all....I bet you can all hear my laughter over the pond at envisaging myself doing something like that......could I work that into something else....yeah, no problem:  the tiara and diamonds are on order !!! LOL.   Get my name on that banned list for meet and greets, quick Gail !!! LOL.

Thanks a million too for your review of the golf Gail and especially the banter with MB for the dirty look and then the laugh I could see quite clearly and just a pity you can't add pictures to other peoples boards on pinterest for that one, with a wonderful caption, would be great to see on Michael's "Hole-In-One" board !! LOL.

Thanks again girls for great reviews and allowing me to see, quite clearly, a few of your wonderful "Bolton Adventures"....thanks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know Lemmon aid is awesome for that ungodly heat. When I've been to golf events in CA, I'd drink big glasses of it. Boltonnut from L. A. who loves life & Michael Bolton

I had heard about the horrendous heat in CT a couple years ago. Wonder if any of you met up with Tina from CT & Elizabeth from NJ? As I said, a good time seemed to have been had by all. I'm glad. I wonder who all that we know was @ the meeet & greet? I know Gail was. Cool for those who were able to attend. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & MB

Gail and Robin:

Thanks for the great reviews!  Sounds like you ladies had a terrific, although hot, time at the concert and golf.  I just love to hear Michael sing Pride and look forward to one day hearing Rock Me.  Just wonderful!  I don't know if Ashley is Michael's biggest fan or if Michael is Ashley's biggest fan.  Just priceless that they have the relationship that they obviously do!  Absolutely wonderful that he is such a nice, caring individual like he is!

Love the story about the young guys not knowing who Michael was at first until Jack Sparrow was mentioned!  Great story!

Looking forward to photos...   thanks!

Diane

I've had real life to deal with today..I hope to get photos up over the weekend..Sorry for the delay..Alot going on evidently once I got home including our barn cat is sick and went missing and my parents and I are trying to find him..I know this is way off topic, but that's partly why I'm not doing pictures yet..sorry folks. Will get them up as soon as I can.

Robin in MD :)

I'm sorrry Robin about your kitty. Hope he's found. True, it's off topic, but he's a part of your life & we are too. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Diane, YES Michael is Ashley's biggest fan too, that's a great way of putting it! I saw it this time in person and it just melts your heart!!! He's the best!!!

Robin in MD:)

OK I just got an album of the CT concert up with my photos in the gallery. Here is the link.. I hope you like them..

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/100-3759/next?context=album&...

Will try to get golf ones up by end of the day as well. Thanks everyone!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service