2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin:

I couldn't see Michael's face once he passed me.  Glad to know he was smiling!  He seemed to appreciate it!  I know he's used to getting something when he comes down the center aisle singing WAMLAW.  A pirate hat seemed appropriate!  Yes, a rockin' time it was!  Pictures will follow soon.

Thanks!

Diane

Good for you Diane!!!! Great gift!!! So glad you were able to give it to him personally :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin&Diane, I've read both your reviews again. Thanks. Awesome. Wow! Diane, 3 times he held your hand and as I said before, cool you gave him the pirates hat. I'm glad you both bog to meet other BB'S. Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Diane,

You lucky girl two concerts!! ;-) Thank you for the reviews loved reading them!!!

I am so happy for you and send you warm greetings!

Nicolette xx

When MB is getting back to the stage during WAMLAW I always wonder how funny we must look to the band and MB once he's back on stage with us all jockeying for spots at the stage!!OMG

Robin in MD:)

I imagine we look pretty funny!  We know he's thrilled to have us be there and wouldn't want it any other way!

Diane

Nicolette:

You can't imagine how lucky I feel!  I have a big birthday coming up this year so this was a special treat that my wonderful husband agreed to!  We are about 45 minutes from each location so two concerts made for an incredible weekend!  It was perfect!  Michael... the best!

Diane

Diane, & everyone. I know I'm back in the reviews. Reading newest to oldest & don't know if y'all see this or not but your giving Michael a gift, that's awesome as I've said before. When I saw Michael in Vegas, I gave Michael a little gift as well. It was a double picture frame with 2 pictures of me with MB&a note I typed to him along with the same note in Braille. I brailed the note on a clear card so that way, he could see the typed message & see the card in Braille. :) I should have slipped an alphabet card in there so he'd see the Braille but the print would describe. but Anyway, enough of me. Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA I felt kind of shy mentioning this. That's why the delay. Not hiding.

Well, well, well what a night I am having.....opened my computer to find Robin's review....tidy up house and do dishes after little party......come back to close computer and review is in from Diane .....WOW .....oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh (sorry - couldn't resist !!! LOL)   Oh seriously Diane what a lovely review and especially the end ....loved it and I am so pleased that you managed to give him that pirate hat and as he is still riding high on Jack Sparrow I bet he adored getting something like that !! :)   Glad too you got to see his mum and so lovely that she was able to go !!! :)   Thanks again Diane for a good laugh at all those little fairies dancing round MB's head and a wonderful review too !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

CHESTER PA PHOTOS ARE UP IN THE GALLERY!! LOL. Enjoy, I hope you all like them. I have a lot of fun taking them, thanks to MB giving the green light to do so!!! Feel free to keep and save any for your own enjoyment. Please do not share them elsewhere w/o giving me the photo credit. Thanks. I may put some up on FB too but for now I have them on the gallery here.

Thanks for your kind responses to my review!!

Robin in MD :)

Beautiful photos Robin!! Thanks!

Thanks Nicolette!!! I appreciate it!

Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service