2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had an awesome time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves MB & Life.

Hi Ladies,

I spent hours trying to catch up ... LOL. Thanks to everyone for exciting reviews - Robin I just love your "Bolton-fog" LOL -, pictures, links and bits and bytes of information. Robin and Gail, I couldn't resist saving a few of your photos. They are gorgeous and one really made me laugh ...

I hope to contribute soon too. Since I travel to Copenhagen by train I won't take my laptop with me. Also, Christine and I will stay a further day to explore Copenhagen - can't wait to see "The Mermaid" - so I won't be back until Sunday.and post a review: Probably somebody else will post earlier. But I hope to make some videos - for hardcore fans only LOL! I am still disappointed about the low quality last time, but that's all the "equipment" I have.

I am looking forward to see not only Pink Ladies but also new Ladies - and maybe Gentlemen ? -  from this forum. We are easily to discover, I guess ... Just let your eyes guide you. I hope you will contact us.

Well, five more nights to sleep ...Butterflies in my stomach are awakening again LOL I

Have a great time and best wishes from Germany

Astrid

Hi Astrid you are welcome.. Keep and enjoy any of my pictures you like. I am looking forward to hearing from you and the Pink Ladies after your concert also!  I know you will have  wonderful time!!

Robin in MD :)

Awesome Astrid you're meeting Christine in Copenhagen & going to the concert. I'm glad for the both of you. Also, my friend who isn't up here from NJ got to meet Michael for her 1st time & it took her 22 years to meet him. I'm totally stoked for her. She cried after her picture was taken. Love speaking with her & our friend from CT. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin I was there and she was beside herself and hugged me too afterwards!!LOL..It was so touching to see how much that meant to her..I am glad I witnessed it..Was good to see Tina also.  Michael is the best I tell you..

Robin in MD :)

You're so right about Michael being the best. She told me that you hugged her. Just love that girl. Cool seeing Tina too. Spoke with both girls today.

Hi Robin R.,

wonderful story about your friend.

Actually I will start my journey on Wednesday evening, after finishing work and have a stop at Christine's. We will take the train to Copenhagen (very! LOL) early on Thursday morning. But I am convinced our MB-cloud will protect us from getting tired LOL.

Have a great time

Astrid 

Be safe Astrid in your travels & enjoy your concert & bring back areview. :))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA 

Hallo Astrid, so good to read you here sweetie! So are you giving Michael a special present this year? :D I guess the Oscar is a hard one to beat, isn't it? :D Have a fabulous time at the concert Astrid and I can't wait to read your review. God bless you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I sent you the link to where Sylvia posted the links to her videos.

Hi Sylvie,

my special present for MB will probably not be finished in time .-((. I was too busy working on my new training to become a voice therapist. And since MB is constantly taking care of his voice and improving, offering him a free training would be like "carrying coals to Newcastle" LOL. I hope this metaphor is correct - found it on google translation... 

Thank you so much for sending the link to Sylvia's videos. I was able to see the first ones.

I will be back to report from our MB-adventure asap. 

Warmest regards

Astrid 

Awesome "Astrid you're being a voice therapist. Sorry your gift won't be ready this time to present it to Michael but there will be a next time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Hey Asssstrid.....have a fabulous concert and you MUST come back here and share all your FUN with us on the forum!!! Oh my...another Bolton Adventure on the horizon!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service