2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Astrid, thank you so much for coming in and posting your "good parts" review! I'll always love the way you write about Michael so lovingly: you're a joy to read... :D Take care my friend and do let us know when you succeed your upload. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie, unfortunately I am still struggeling with the upload (10 mb per hour ???), but I will find a solution... Astrid

Oh Assssstrid what a bbbbbbbbeautiful review!!! Thank you so much :))) I agree with Kathy in Tulsa that perhaps this venue doesn't allow photos. Thanks for turning lemons into lemonade!! This must have been some security force is all I can say...geez!! I felt like I was there as you described many songs. I found myself smiling and saying...yes...that is what it feels like to hear that song. How nice that you got in some sight seeing also. Any Michael sightings while you strolled the streets???? lol I guess you would have included that gem of info!!! Thanks again for your thoughtful review Assstrid ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Bob'sssss Kathy, LOL,

I'm glad you enjoyed my review. Since MB and his crew flew to France to perform at a private wedding, Christine and I stayed alone on our trip to the Mermaid ... Well, his loss LOL

Astrid

Hey Astrid,

Thanks for a Beautiful Review! After having to get out in this heat, to go to work, you made my night:)! Glad you had a Great time! I can hardly wait to see your surprise:)! I'll check in tomorrow night! Enjoy your Cloud!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Mary, I'm glad to give back what I received first .. LOL. I hope to have been successful when you check next time. Astrid

Hi Astrid and Tine!

Before I'll write my 'best part's' review, I've been waiting to read these of Yours!! Still need some info's from You...before I can do mine (cause I don't wanna make any mistakes, in the most important...part/thing!!)

So, can You tell me some important details? Tine, You did 'throw/send' one Pink balloon to the stage...for Michael! At the almost same time...didn't You also walk next to the stage, Astrid...and gave Your flowers and 1 Pink Balloon for Michael too?? What song did he sing then, at that moment, when he took Your gift's...??...lol! don't tell me that You were too exited and can't remember :)) Please...can You answer me as son as You can, so I can finally write my review then too...(I think I'm gonna 'blow' You...got sooo, sooo good/nice/IMPORTANT detail to tell for You!! I hope, that makes You forgot...all 'bad' things, witch unfortunatelly happened in Köpenhagen, by security quards!!!

I'm still 'working' on with 'my video'...I think there are also some evidence...about the balloon's! And I really hope...that soon, all European fans of Michael's...can sign...*Don't worry...be HAPPYYY*, lol!

Greetings

Jaana...Pink Lady...from Finland <3!

Oh Jaana thanks so much for such an "up beat" wee review and I can't wait for your "BACK to the good part" one !!! lol.    Am just dying to know what word Michael changed when he sang to Astrid......come on Astrid tell us the secret and more especially what song Michael was singing for I have gone through quite a lot on the set list and I am still finding it difficult to fit in the words....... "my Pink Lady" !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

I don't know nothing about MB changing his lyrics - may be due to a "MB-vacuum" in my head ???? - LOL. But, as I replied to Jaana, the song was "That's life". Don't tell me that I have missed something very special -- oh my ...

Astrid

Lol! Astrid, but also all the other Pink Ladies...YOU DID MISSED THE BEST PART!! How could You Ladies...hahaha??!! You see, it's always good to have in concert's other fan's whom are not sooo exited than You are :)) Last summer, when we were at the back stage, it was me, who remembered what happened there and specially, what you (and I offcourse :)) spoked with Michael This time, it was Päivi!! I'm sure she made the BEST NOTICE..CATCH (with me)..for all of You! Who cares about the quard's...after You realize, what I'm gonna tell for you now..LOL!!!

First, You have to think what I wrote to my card...for Michael!!?? Wasn't it...Do You REMEMBER Michael??

Astrid, when You gave Your flowers (and there must be one Pink Balloon too, as Michael did get 2 of those, Tine's (witch You kindly 'helped' from the floor...to the stage, lol!)...and Yours (I've seen the video, where there is still 2 balloon on the stage...mine too, almost in the end of the concert!).. almost at the same time! Just after he got the first one, he did read what was written on it, when he was standing in front of You!! I know the song is one of the fav ones of Yours Astrid,...but I think that also the reason why You gave your flowers by then, was that MB only started to walk on the stage when he was singing *That's life!*...Untill that he had performed all his first songs, standing in the middle of the stage!! So, MB took all the 'present's..and continued singing his song......Ooh, did He remember US???...His Pink Ladies???

Answer for that question comes here...!!

First You have to 'click', open this link...

http://youtu.be/r9Qi95oDapM

Then You need to start to read...and I mean read, not sing, lol!... these lyrick's...

..and You'll get the answer!! Cause Michael did sing the song this time...like this...

That's life, that's what all the people say
You're ridin' high in April, shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, 

..BACK ON TOP...IN JUNE.....!!!

I said that's life, and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks, just stompin' on a dream

But I don't let it, let it get me down
'cause this fine old world, it keeps spinnin' around

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out and I know one thing
Each time I find myself 

..AND MY PINK LADY...

I just pick myself up and get back in the race

That's life, I tell you I can't deny it
I thought of quitting, baby, but my heart just ain't gonna buy it
And if I didn't think it was worth one single try
I'd jump right on a big bird and then I'd fly

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out and I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face

I just pick myself up and get back in the race

That's life, that's life and I can't deny it
Many times I thought of cuttin' out but my heart won't buy it
But if there's nothin' shakin' come this here July
I'm gonna roll myself up in a big ball a-and die

My, my!

YeahYeah Michael...Your Pink Ladies...always helps You to get back in the race!!!

Jaana....a Pink Lady...from Finland

Ps. There is still more good part's from the concert, coming, LOL!

Tine!

That is NOT A JOKE!! Michael did add (just like that...as he is proffessional) *Pink Lady* word's in his song, That's life!! Lol! Didn't You even saw, how carefully he read the text (I supposed You had wrote something on to Yours, or was that balloon same as we had last year!?)...from the balloon/s! He did it twice!! Just when he got one and then, when he was allready in the middle and before he started to play with the other one!

Sorry, but I didn't see when You gave Your 'flag', (I must have been in the middle...as I 'liked' to stay there, lol!) But there is not many opportunities, when you could possibly do it. If it was before WAMLAW...the only song he walked (to the left or right in a way that he had opportunity to take a present!!) from the middle, was That's life. If it was after, the song must have been 'How can we be lovers'! Päivi gave her teddy, on the left side, by then...and I 'my flag'...ofcourse in the middle :))

Hugs

Jaana

Ps.I hope You have survived from your illness, cold, by now <3!

Hey Jaana, I was hoping to hear all of "The Good Part" but I tell you, you are stretching this out, and all the while making it very intense indeed....for All you went through you really did have a GOOD TIME, I can tell:)!

Hopefully you All will be caught on tape somewhere, soon!

Thanks!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service