2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool Tine, am I right? Yawl met Michael the day after the show or did I misread. If you did, awesome. Hope I'm right. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Awesome, Tine that you & Astrid met Michael the day after. How did you both Mangage that? Awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

You are cheating Christine for even I know that is an OLD photo of Michael .....pre 1997 in fact .....for he has still got his long hair and there are no sign of the Pink Ladies there unless that is you lot up in the right hand corner after a good night out in Copenhagen !!!!! ROFL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvie and Robin CA what Christine has put in is a picture that they have taken in a church of a marble statue of Saint Michael and at the base on the plinth it says "Michael" and behind it is the altar and I am being totally sacrilegious in saying about the Pink Ladies in the right hand corner for it is another ornate group of statues and the corner contains cherubs looking down on supposedly the death of Christ, I think ....and you know what they say about the person that thinks ????? LOL.

Hey Sylvia,thanks for the pic description, but pardon my French upbringing, I don't know what  they say about the person that thinks... :D The picture sounds lovely though, thanks again for the description. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, the person that only thinks doesn't know ......do you get it now, for it fits me like a glove, doesn't it ???  LOL.

Gotcha Sylvia: you said it, I didn't! ;D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Now that is too funny Christine!!! He looks just as angelic as always!!! Thanks for the photo ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oops. I fell for that hook, line, & sinker. :))))))))) Here, I thought they really met up with Michael the day after the concert. How gollable am I? Boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life & Michael Bolton :) with egg all over her face. :( :)

OMG Robin I'm literally rolling on the floor and especially at your "hook, line & sinker".....I nearly answered one of your other messages further up and then spotted you down here and thank goodness I remembered to put in a description for initially I had forgotten and then was back in here and spotted and it dawned on me that you and Sylvie wouldn't have a clue what we were all going on about and I did think there was a strong possibility that either of you could think Christine and Astrid had met up with him .....Saint Michael was the only person they met.....Michael Bolton was nowhere in sight !!!! LOL.

Hi Tine,

Nice picture and sweet of Michael to give you a personal concert, lol, very cute, love it.

Kathy in Tulsa.:-))))
You are quite welcome. I agree, another concert. Watched RAH at home again last night, try it, Tine, it might help.
Have a good evening, I think, I do not know what time it is in Germany, lol.

Kathy in Tulsa :-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service