2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boo Koo no joke. Robin, I checked it out. Airfare from Tulsa to Newport was $700 by itself, ouch!!!! Good thing MB gets around to us all when he can, huh????? :)

Kathy T
Hi Michael's Pink Lady, Tine,

No kidding, all would be nice!!!!!!!!

Kathy in Tulsa :-))

I was gonna leave it as a surprise until afterwards but, I, too, am going to newport Beach. Praise the Lord that my public transportation will be able to take me though I'll have to stay @ the Hyatt since it closes @ 11 but oh! well! I don't want to miss the concert so, I'll have to stay there & go home the next day but I can't wait. That's for sure. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael. P. S. I guess I'm not called Boltonnut for nothing, huh? :)

Well, Robin,
I thought I was suppose to be keeping a secret, lol. Good for you, have a blast, girl. I have spent the last 24 hours wishing I at least had a personal jet to make this one, too, all of them. ENJOY, Robin!!!!!!

Kathy in Tulsa.:-))

It's all good,  Kathy T. I wish we all could all go to all of his shows. We need to win lottos. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton ?:)

I know, Robin, I am so tickled you are going afterall.

Kathy T :-))

Me too. I may not have the greatest seat but me & white stick (my cane) is gonna get up there to the stage that's for sure. :)))))))) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Oh so pleased to hear that news Robin CA....fantastic and you remember and get to that stage and tell him you WANT a kiss....forget a handshake, let's get down to business !!!! LOL.  So, so pleased for you Robin and as I said to Kathy only 19 days to go.....countdown has arrived !!!!!!! LOL.

On your question further up the page about the new tour date that has been added it is for the 6th December in St. Petersburg, Florida......glad there is a little bit of time in between Michael's trip to St,. Petersburg, Russia, and the Florida one, for it it was next week poor boy wouldn't know if he was coming or going !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin in CA have a good time.  Hey girl I stayed at a hotel for 3 nights in CT..we do what we have to in order to see MB..

I'm sure the hotel will be a nice place for you to stay and you won't have to rush after the concert..that's nice too.

Robin in MD :)

There you go girl. Yeah, it's boo koo bucks but it's gonna be worth it. My luck, the show ends @ 10:30 & to get the ride @ 10:45 ut don't want to risk it. Yeah, it's bucks but heck, I'm glad to be going. Darn straight. I'm gonna venture up to that stage. Hope it is low enough for that kiss. As short as I am, & some of these high stages, Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Treat it as a nice little mini holiday with a bonus thrown in.....MB.....and hey listen he can get down on his knees for that kiss....mind you at his age he might have difficulty getting back up and don't let him know I said that !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Wee One,

Don't tell me that is why he stayed on his knee so long last year in Branson singing to me when I handed him those flowers, don't think so!!!!!
Was it MB? LOL. Of course, I know at the end of a dynamite performance, ladies, and because we know he gives his all for us, the man has to be drained.
AND, this is one fan who appreciates very much all of MB he gives to us.
Kathy in Tulsa:-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service