2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,

I have some spare time now before leaving work, thought I would pop in here and bring up an interesting moment in time. I lived in Fall River, Mass. for a couple of years beginning in 1970. I was living only 100 miles from MB then. He was 17, just beginning his career. If I had known then, MB, just in case you happen to read this sometime, what I know now, I might have had the opportunity to hear you perform in Hartford or somewhere within that 100 mile radius, and have met you just starting out in your career. Lol.......sure glad you hung in there and have given us all these great years of your music.

Anyone have similar stories?

Kathy in Tulsa:-))

Hey Kathy from Tulsa, Robin R has a similar story about almost "seeing" Michael in 1983, but I'll let her tell the story. Thanks for sharing yours sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

You are quite welcome, Sylvie. How close paths cross at times, don't they? Right now with 105 degrees here those cool night breezes 3 blocks from the bay in Fall River would be quite nice. I would love to hear Robin R's story. I am sure she will pop in soon.

Happy to share the story, too.

Kathy T. :-))

I remember hearing MB sing Soul of My Soul at concerts when it came out and dedicate it to his girls..It's so beautiful done live..Love it!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin R.,

Thanks for sharing your memories of this song.

Now, tell me about your near experience seeing MB in 1983 that Sylvie mentioned.

Kathy T.:-))

Robin is right. I've heard Michael do "Sould of my Soul" in 1994 & how he dedicated the song to his daughters. Wow! But, I loved how he did "Completely" back then more & in 1996, how he did "Love So Beautiful." Awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) P. S. it seems when I'm typing it pauses & puts strain on my hands so pardon any typos. :(

Hi Ya Robin,

I soooooo love "Completely," both songs you mentioned.
In Tulsa in the 90's I remember one song where they had like wind blowing on MB, I will tell you, girl, that was so neat. I don't remember the song, I was too swept away by the effects in that moment. You know, it was a very grand concert, I mean GRAND, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS.
Do not worry about your typing, Robin R., I admire your effort.

Kathy in Tulsa :-))

The thing about my typing, Kathy in Tulsa & everyone. When all of us went to school, & in learning how to type, didn't they say, "Don't look @ the keys?" Well, I had an advantage. I couldn't look. I remember in my senior year of school, I typed 84 words a minute with an error in the last word but I did get a medal for 76 words  in a minute. How many folks are peckers on the typewriter--one finger @ a time. :)))))) You know. I'm not poking fun of anyone. After all, I make typos myself. It's all good. All of us most keep on Boltonizing as I'd say. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin,

Very good, only one typo in this one, soooooo I give you an A, lol...........
My problem is seeing the error and going in to fix it, takes too long on a cell phone.
Love your spirit and humour, Robin.

Kathy T.:-))

Have to enjoy life & I do. Like I'll always say, Laughter's the best medicine. :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :) We all go through trials & tribulations so, I have to enjoy it when I can :)

YES Completely was wonderful back then too..WHEW!!  Bringing back all kinds of memories!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Yeah, but when Michael did a segment from Polliocci in 1994, I lost my ever loving lasting mine. i knew the aria but couldn't place it. Talk about yelling, I sure did & I said, What the hell? Well, memories is all I can say. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service