2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny how MB joked about doing Opera then, doing the Paliaci (sp) bit with Chris going up behind him and all making half a joke and then later studying and learning opera and blowing us all away with Nessun Dorma in concert ever since!!! He's amazing!!!

Robin in MD:)

YES it does Robin in Maryland. My mind cannot leave that scene of MB at the Maybee Center right now. Think I will go home and dig out my VHS's tonight, wish I had that concert on recording.

Kathy in Tulsa:-))

If one had taped MB singing in SC 5/23/94, My yells may have drowned him out. wow! Thanks for the descriptions, Kathy in Tulsa & Robin. Also, remember how Michael would tease how Chris could play all these gazillion instruments. Was it Chris or Joey? I forget but wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

A friend of mine, Kathy from Tulsa & everyone. A friend of mine got Michael Bolton on Vinyl in 1983 but she was all into this guitarist on the CD Alda Nova. @ least, I thought he was a guitaristbut anyway, I wish I had heard Shanna's CD then. I mean album. Who's to say but wow! She got the album for this Alda Nova dude & not Michael. Anyway, I almost saw Bob Seger in 1983 in MD & people backed out on me & Michael was Bob's opening out. Wonder if I would have liked him then. Thanks for sharing your Fall River MA story, kathy from Tulsa. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Sylvie is right. I had a similar story. My friend's name was shawna. Pardon errors. Folks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin,

Wonder what happened to the guitarist, we know what has and is to our MB. Sorry you missed out on your concert in 1983, that was probably a great concert. Glad you liked the Fall River story.

Kathy T.:-))

Unfortunately, I can't ask my friend Shawna why happened to Alda Nova. Perhaps someone may know. When I saw Michael 8/94, in MD, that was the easiest transportation. We took this transportation harbor Express. My friend came in from Mississippi to spent several days with me. Seven of us went to the show. Not bad, huh? I think it was around Skylor (pardon spelling)'s birthday. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin in CA, first of all, Michael used to joke about Joe Turano playing the kajillion instruments. Now second, I have an Aldo Nova album called “Twitch” and Michael does backups on the song “Lay your love on me”. He’s a Canadian guitarist singer/songwriter. I don’t know what he’s been up to lately, but I know that for a while, he played guitar for Céline Dion, so guess he didn’t do too bad for himself :D Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada.

Oh, ok Sylvie. It was Joe Toronto where Michael was teasing. That's for the updates on Alda Nova. I thought he was Canadian. I wonder what Joe Toronto's up to. Wow! Now does that bring back memories. I think, Sylvie, you, Sue, & I ran across Joe around breakfast time. Or, yeah, I could be right. :)))) boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin from CA, Sue had told me about it and she was so happy to have met her little Joe Turano but I didn't. I met Scott Mayo in '02 among other band members  and JP Delaire in '03 and Joey Melotti also but not Joe Turano. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah, Sylvie, it did come back to me that it was Dan&Sue that met Joe. Not you. I remember you meeting Scott Mayo & Jaso. Sorry about that, girl. Boltonnut rom L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Friend of mine on FB who lives in Australia is going to the States on holiday in December and has just got tickets for show in St. Petersburg, Florida for 6th December and she says after show she will definitely come into thread and give her review.....another to look forward to and she says tickets are selling fast too !!! :))

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service