2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia, more the merrier with the reviews. That's great she got tix and is coming over here for the concert!!

Robin in MD:)

Now all righty then. Now! That's what I call traveling. Kudos on the girl coming in from Australia on vacation & seeing Michael in Florida. A tape pal of mine who lives in Australia visited the States in 1977 & got to meet her favorite singer in L. A. Wow! Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :):)

Oh! & yeah! I got to meet Sandy too, my correspondent while she was here when I lived in MD. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael bolton :)

Let you all know I have been in doing my "nosey" and Kelly still doesn't have any dates showing after 3rd August but neither does Michael Lington and below is what is showing on Michael L's webpage about the concert on 3rd and looks as though the concert is going to be divided into two sets between Michael L and Michael B with them only coming together for a few songs.   

"Michael Lington and Michael Bolton will be appearing together at the Hyatt Newport Beach Jazz series. On august 3rd 2012, Lington and Bolton will both do their set with each of their own bands. ML will also join Bolton for part of his set, performing on songs like Soul Provider, Georgia and You Don't Know Me."

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That will be a cool show in CA next week.. Two for the price of one I'd say. .ML will give a great set of his own I'm sure...Lucky fans getting to see this, what a treat!!!  I hope he's still with MB later on too..I really have come to enjoy ML and after meeting him a few times, he's such a nice man, such a gentleman..Time will tell I guess!!

Thanks Sylvia

Robin in MD:)

Hi there Wee One,

Like your nosey work, like what I read and the concert layout, sounds like a great one. Ooh, wish we could all make this one. I for one will miss ML performing with MB, but I think he has great things ahead of him, glad I got to see him 3 times and Kelly, too. I wish MB would do a DVD of their performing together the last of this tour.

Thanks for the news update, Wee One.

Does anyone in Newport have a spare bedroom, going to ditch 110-115 temps, come to Newport Beach and be a mouse in Robin R's handbag, lol........... I wish!!!!!!!!!

Kathy in Tulsa:-))

Well, I'll let everyone know my review of next week's show, ok? Wow! this should be good & interesting. Awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin R.,

You have traveling companions in your handbag next Friday night. Joy from Jersey and I for 2. Joy posted a mouse popping out of your handbag on the forum a bit ago, lol.................!!!!!!

Kathy T. :-))

Kathy (Tulsa)-

I have been here on the site, but not much on this forum.  So busy working and with my daughter’s wedding coming up in September!! But I will just have to find the time to jump into Robin R.’s handbag along with you Kathy (Tulsa) and hitch a ride to Michael’s concert in CA!! Who else wants to squeeze in here with us?  Wee one Sylvia?

Joy

From the “Hot & Humid” Jersey Shore

THANKS, JOY,

Okay all going, watch out, Joy and I for 2 may be in your handbag next Friday night. I am with Joy, Wee One, are you in?
Hey, Joy, good luck on the wedding arrangements and thanks for taking time out to post this for lucky people going to Newport Beach, CUTE, CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!

Anyone out there going to Texas besides me who hopes to?

Kathy in Tulsa:-))

Hey Joy, me me me me me, I'm in too! lol I once told Robin from Ca that if I'd win the lottery, I'd go to her place and stay there until she'd get sick of me... XD But I'll take the time of a concert any day... Take care sweetie and thanks for squeezing me in! Oh chute, I forgot to tell you: if you can go back a few pages, on July 19th, Astrid posted links to audio clips she and her nephew uploaded on YouTube from Copenhagen, including "Lean on me" and they're fabulous! Goodluck sweetie. Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

You can be a mouse in my handbag if I go to Texas, or anytime for that matter. Wish you could come stay at my place and go swimming in the pool, in not so hot weather though, lol..........

Okay, Joy, Sylvie just joined us, ALL ABOARD!!!!!!

Kathy T. :-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service