2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still ROFL.....a furry bag indeed.....it is called a sporran and what I want to know is if I have a skean dhu because I can't see that  ??? LOL    Slainte Mhath to you all !!!! :))))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish, squeak, squeak, mouse !! lol.

I'm staying @ the Days Inn. The hyatt's $315.95 plus tax. I'll take transportation to& from the hotel though. I've been down this road manyatime girls. I'm not aggressive. Just assertive. Have to be. Thanks everyone. Kathy R. from CA must be on vacation. :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Oh I agree Kathy T you lot look fantastic ....so airy fairy and all feminine and dancing about with your pretty little dresses and all the pretty little colours even to Sylvie with her dainty little pretty hankie AND THEN look at me.......the farmer's daughter.....for what "lady" - okay, I have put it in inverted commas because I know I'm stretching things a bit calling myself that - goes about wearing red suspenders/braces (I digress again for if I really had on "red suspenders", that would be okay, for they are what I would wear to hold up silk stockings......don't know what you call those ??? ROFL)  and then not even a mini kilt but one down past my knees when the kilt should be worn halfway between knee cap for a start and wooly socks and that "furry bag" (do NOT start me on that one LOL).....need I go on anymore than I have done ???????????????  LOL.

Robin you are right about Kathy LAFD on vacation of sorts for don't you remember earlier on in this thread when she said about getting tickets that it had been touch and go if she would have been able to have gone for she had so many family commitments around that time which would involve her and Bob travelling a lot.....remember she said about just being able to "fit" Michael in and we kidded her on about that but I do believe the whole thing has taken some planning on their part.....it isn't always plain sailing for we can all find ourselves with different commitments and different expectations being made of us especially when it comes to what family want and I believe Kathy and Bob had to do some juggling to keep everyone happy and have really hardly had time to think about themselves let alone anyone else !! :) 

As I have said though I hope everyone going to the concert has a blast and has safe travels to and from and more importantly, my little motto, has fun, fun and then more FUN !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Joy, could you send me the pic of the 4 mice in a PM? I'd love to be able to share the pic with people... :D Sylvia sounds good too! Thanks for the smiles Joy: love that you're "spreading yourself" on this thread... ;D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3'

Sylvia D.-
Thanks for the Scottish lesson, now we know what a sporran is. I can't tell if you have a skean dhu by the photo, there is a bit of a bump in the mouse's sock so maybe it's there!  You need to fill us in so we don't have to google this stuff........"skean dhu" is a small knife worn in the sock of the kilt wearer.
Joy
Sylvia Wee One ,
You know I must apologize, when I was searching for a mouse for you all I had on my mind was finding a Scottish mouse!  I thought that would be so cute........not!  Can't find any female Scottish mice, so you are being magically transformed into a much better female mouse.  Hope you like her, I do.  She is actually "Vera the Mouse".  Quite famous, look her up.  My daughter's favorite childhood books were Vera the Mouse!
Sorry again-
Joy

Too cute Joy!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I too wish you well with all the wedding festivities Joy!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin MD,

Thanks, it's very hectic in my house these days! My daughter is a DIY kind of a girl and that goes for this wedding also.

(DIY-Do It Yourself) She is very crafty, cooks, gardens, sews etc.  She is re-creating a wedding dress of a friend of hers. Not because we can't afford to buy one, because she was going to make it from scratch as that's what she does.  (She made all her prom gowns back in high school!) But at least this way it's not quite as stressful.  She is taking it partially apart, adding things, taking some lace off etc.  It will look totally different when she is done and will be a one of a kind.

I will fill you all in more detail after the big event!

Hugs from Jersey

~Joy

That's neat Joy she wants to do alot of the stuff herself..I think that's cool!! Have fun with all of it!

Robin in MD :)

OMG Joy, your daughter is my kind of girl! God bless her for making her own dress, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous and so very special... I wish I were in your
shoes to witness that... I'm throwing my good wishes in too sweetie and my positive vibes for her creative flow. Good luck to you all and we'll see you
on the other side! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

That's ok BB'S. I'll be the mouse inpurses of those going to TX, KY, & FL. Those going to Reno, there too. Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service