2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Robin CA and I didn't half deserve that answer....touche girl, touche !!! LOL.

For both you Robin and Kathy T and anyone else who hasn't seen here is the link to the thread we had back in 2011 when it was announced about MB's cruise with Dave Koz........

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/cruise-with-michael-and-dave

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. I'm gonna hold on to this. Oops.I missed this one, no doubt. I have to admit, I'm nervous being on a ship. I'drather fly. Boltonnut from l. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Love ya guys (girls).  Even a limmo. Hey MB, a limmo ride, please? Just 4 miles to & from the hotel to the show. JK, girls. You know I'd never intrude on the babe that's for sure. Just love him to death. I'm gonna really enjoy myself. I don't mean to keep talking. I want to be considerate of Sylvie from Canada with her as it's been quite some time. See, Sylvie & I started sort of emailing back in 2000. I'd do it by phone & she'd send an email & I'd listen to it on the phone. Then, we got into taping to one another--send corresponding tapes back&forth&we had the pleasure of meeting in 2002 & 2004. If I had the bucks, I'd have her come with me but I don't. Just love her to death. Sorry to mention this girls but Sylvie B. is really neat. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin from Ca, you’re a sweetheart for your consideration, but you know I’ve told you many times before that if I had a problem hearing about fans going to MB concerts, I’d have no business being on this site. I’m not the only one who doesn’t get many concert opportunities: Sylvia’s never even seen Michael once! I have to live vicariously through you so better make it a good review girl! :D you know Robin, as the Supremes sang: “Someday we’ll be together” again, stranger things have happened... :D Love you to bits baby girl and have a fabulous time on Friday! You’ll have to let us know how different the show with Michael Lington is from the concert with Kenny G, okay? Take care Robin. Big warm bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

I sure will Sylvie in Canada & everyone, give the best review that I can giv. it won't be until SSaturday&thereafter though. Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin,

It takes no rocket scientist to see how neat you and Sylvie both are. Sylvie was my first friend here on the site, she invited me. She has a heart as big as Dallas, and one day very soon I sure hope she gets a concert, as well as Wee One.

Take Care,

Kathy in Tulsa:-))

Hey Kathy, thanks for your sweet comment... :))) From your keyboard to the powers that be's ears! Take care my friend. Big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

You are very welcome, dear Sylvie.

Big Hugs Back To You.

Kathy T.:-))

Yeah, & Dallas is huge, I hear. When we were coming back from Oklahoma with family in 1972, Whew. Texas was huge--log time going through Texas. :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yep, Texas is huge, Robin. I have been there several times in my lifetime, you stir some old memories. I have never been to Longview, though. I think they call it that because I hear it is a gorgeous drive there. It is only one hour from Shreveport and I remember how beautiful all the trees were around Shreveport. One place in particular had some of the most beautiful, flowing wilow trees. Are you reading here, Sylvie? I am describing another very pretty place, for both of you. My mind is down in Shreveport, beautiful place I thought.

Kathy T:-))

I've been through Louisiana & boy! Do they have humidity or what? Whew. No thanks. I'm sure it's all beautiful in Shreveport. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yes Robin R., very humid but December might be different, I don't know. I would be so close to the ocean, too, I would want to keep on driving until I got there as well. I hope to take a vacation out of Oklahoma next year and it will be at the ocean somewhere if I do.

Kathy T.:-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service