2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin R-The Andrew Lloyd Webber tour was in 2000, you saw him in Balto then with us!!!

Robin in MD:)

That's right. The ALW. I guess II was thinking of concerts. Also, went to CT that year as well. :0) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) & went to a softball game in NC. :)

Hi Wee One,

Glad you like your new makeover. Maybe MB would consider hiring us and making a place for us in his show singing backup on Shotgun with he and ML, LOL........Mary is sure pretty, too.

You are probably right, big plans for 2013

Have a great day, Wee One
Kathy T.:-))
Hi there Robin R.

You have a new mouse aboard, Mary has joined us, lol...........where are you gonna put Mary? Wear something with pockets lol...... Gosh, this is as much fun as MB making the Jack Sparrow video I will bet.

Hugs,

I told you girls. I'm carrying my samsinite suitecase with me Friday with all of you. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) We're all just out here having fun. :)

Hi Robin R.,
How are you going to get past security with us in that thing, lol...........? Better come up with a better idea, how about an apron?lol......Robin, if there was any way on this earth, past my employer at this moment, I would probably spend $700.00 on a plane ticket, or take a bus, lol....., cheaper idea, to go with you and sit in the nose bleed section if I had to. The heat index in Tulsa is 122 degrees at present. The power went off at work earlier. Now, if we lose power for days which probably will not happen you better look for company in your Days Inn room, lol.........Seriously, I have to train a new employee, Friday, if we have power, going down here and there in Tulsa, very dangerous heat here.br />

Hugs,

Please be safe with this weather Kathy from Tulsa & everyone. I know all about 122 degrees heat indexes as I lived in MD. Come on, girl! I have a king size bed in my room. Even on AARP, for a discount. :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks, Robin R., I am trying to hold my horses on a straight and narrow to do what I should, not as I would like. Those Longview tickets go on sell in the morning, temptation has a hold on me I will tell you, girl.

Hugs,

Kathy T.::))

Keep us posted on Longview, Kathy from Tulsa. How far is it from you? I'll keep everythingcrossed &wish you the best decision. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) you

Hi Robin R., I know you are preparing for your concert but I just saw this, missed a few yesterday. Longview is a 5 hour drive from Tulsa, 300 miles.
Will be looking for your reviews with anticipation, have fun.

Hugs,

Kathy T:-))
Hi Robin.R.

Thanks, dear, I will be careful. Seal is in town tomorrow night, would love to see him
but not in this heat. For some reason my mails are not all coming through, if I do not respond PM me, those I am receiving.

Hugs,

Kathy T.:+))

Thanks Kathy from Tulsa & everyone. I plan on it. Getting my transportations worked out. Wow! Something else worked out even better. I won't have to take a cab from the concert to the Days Inn. I can take this paratransit transportation but if things change, Ha! I'll just cancel & take a cab. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service