2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROFL...Sylvia!! That shirt is what made it sooo much more noticeable especially after she had a chat with Michael during the concert :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy R.

Loved your review and thanks for sharing. You do a humouros review, I like that. Hope those pics turned out okay, too. Glad you had a great time time at the concert and a wonderful vacation.

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks Kathy for the wonderful review!!!  Sounds like another GREAT Bolton adventure!!  Now let's see, if there had been a fire, I think YOU would have beat Bob to the stage to save Michael, right LOL!!!! Anyway, sounds like you had a great time and hope a couple of pics come out !! ( At least the one he posed for ya) of course everytime I have had him pose, I get so excited  that  the camera moves, not him! LOL!!! Glad ya got to have a good visit with everyone afterward, some day, I will come to a California concert, you sound like tooooo much fun to miss!  I call that the perfect end to a vacation!!!

Kerie

Oh  Kathy thanks a million for another beautiful review and what fun your whole visit to Newport Beach sounded especially your description of the two ladies who were the worse for wear......I could not stop laughing at that bit for when you started I thought it was going to turn into a real live emergency, thought maybe Michael was going to appear and give them the kiss of life and here they were only drunk...oh boy it certainly is true what they say, that it takes all kinds !!! lol.   So glad you did meet up with Ashley and Tom and that Pam eventually made it and of course too that you met up with Michael......wow, what a perfect end to your holiday and I bet that helped to lift you too after all your worries lately but so glad that Ashley got to meet him again too.....love to here that happening to that little girl, she darn well deserves it !! :)

Thanks Kathy for sharing everything with us .....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kerie...no that photo didn't come out :( That was about my 3rd photo when we realized we weren't seeing a flash!!! Michael was bantering early on in the concert and made the night soooo much fun!!! The memories are the best with or without photos. As I always say....there is the next concert :))))) Nice to hear from you and you are more than welcome to come to California and see what adventures we can share!! I know you and Robin Md had a great time in CT. so let's keep the adventures rolling!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

thanks for sharing your beautiful MB-adventure. The stars were aligning to make even MB fit in your plans - great job, LOL. I just love to read your reviews and you made me laugh until tears were falling. Yet, I guess I will never understand the need for "spirits" when MB's performance opens for spirit, well, just my point of view. Thanks again and I hope you still hover on cloud 9...

Astrid

Hey Kathy-Just now had time to read your review!! OMG great night that's for sure. MB could not find his suit? LOL That's too funny..I'm glad you had great seats and got to chat at the stage with MB, he's a hoot when he gets in a friendly/teasing mood!!! :)..Michael Lington has photos up on FB and I can see it was a very small venue and you are in one of the pics (I've sent it to you). Nice to end your vacation on such a fun night! Nice you all got together and things worked out so well..I bet Pam was so happy to see you and then get to chat with MB too..wow, icing on the cake..

I enjoyed your review as always!!! Was a home run of a night for you!!!!! Thanks for posting!!!
Robin in MD :)

I am glad you all enjoyed my review :) I went through my photos and there are a few decent ones...lol Thanks Robin Md for sending me the photo ML put up on his face book page. You all can get an idea of how intimate the venue was by looking at that photo! I am wearing a pink and white blouse with a very big grin!!! LOL Bob is sitting on my right in a black shirt and Pam just missed the photo!!! Her friend Ligette...(hope that is how it is spelled) is the woman in a black blazer with black hair shown sitting above a woman in red at the far left of the photo about mid shot...if I remember correctly. They were in 6th row 2 seats in from the aisle. But Pam got her wave from Michael because he STOPPED at her row during WAMLAW in the audience!!! Forgot that in my review. I will add forgotten tidbits as my mind starts to recover!!! Pam was to the right of her and didn't make the photo :/ Anyway you get an idea how close I was to ML's camera. Too much fun and more GREAT memories!! Thank you ML for your audience shots that you always share :))))

Meggy...of course Ashley got her kiss and we all got our hugs....Michael is beyond sweet and sooooo kind!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Yeah, when Michael was talking about the suit, I could tell he was breathless. Aw! I agree with you Astrid but I never can get into the spirits either. JMO though. Boltonnutfrom L. A. CA  who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Well, it looks like Louisiana was added on the tour. Those going, have an awesome time&come back with reviews, please? thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Kathy,
Oh my girl what a review! Thanks for the great read. You really do write well, so funny and also descriptive.  I thought the "Snow Angel" and "Homerun Hitter" saga was hilarious in a sad way.  What a waste to be drunk at an MB concert, or anywhere for that matter. Great that you met up with Ashley and her Dad also the other BB's who I don't really know, but that's what makes MB concerts even better than they are.  Love to meet new BB's and see ones you already know.  I thank this website for that experience and I've only been on here for 2 years. Lucky you getting to meet up with the man after the show, oh yes we all do envy you my dear! But we are HAPPY for you!
Stay on your cloud as long as possible............
Hugs from the Jersey Girl,
Joy
Kathy, I had to put the melting lady in here for you also!  I remembered her when you told us how you melted when MB saw you and smiled and pointed at you in your seat!
I have given you a Cloud 9-actually shaped like a number nine! That's you & Bob jumping up in the air on top of the cloud!
Another cutie, Joy, everyone enjoy your cloud.

Hugs,

Kathy T.:-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service