2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mariu. i agree that Michael's kind&caring. Though it has been quite sometime we've spoken, I've enjoyed the times we have. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hey Kathy,

just now had time to read your review!! Thank you for sharing your feeling. I really had to laugh about "....Michael returns to the stage a bit out of breath because he comments that they couldn't find his suit and the clock was ticking so I guess he had to sprint back on stage...." What a funny situation.

What a pity, I am not able to find the review written by Robin !!

Greetings from

Ivana

Hi Ivana and Robin CA's review is on page 196......it is kind of lost in the jungle but it is there - enjoy !!! :)     I laughed too at Kathy's comment about MB and his suit I would have told him he shouldn't have bothered looking for it.....am sure none of the ladies would have minded  !!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia that was my first thought!!! LOL  I bit my tongue...lol

Ivana it was funny when Michael said that but can you imagine the panic in his dressing room??? lol I believe he was changing in his hotel room which was off in the distance a little bit... but it was uphill coming back to the stage!!! Since it was an outdoor venue there was no formal "back stage" area for him to change. Michael was in a very playful mood so we all had a lot of fun :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

I very much enjoyed reading your review. It was very detailed and quite funny! I'm glad you had a good time and I have to tell you, I'm jealous you had the privilege (opportunity would not be the right word to use) to meet with MB after the concert was over ... just kidding, 99.99% :)))

Take care & all the best,

Nic

Btw, I found few more pictures from the concert at : https://www.facebook.com/AmbroseEventsDotCom/photos?ref=ts#!/media/...

Also, a couple of videos have been posted on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Z3J5wDtT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTyyO7MydB0

"When a man loves a woman" never ceases to remind me of what "butterfly in my tummy" feels like :))

Have a wonderful day! Ciao !

Thanks a million Nic for finding and sharing those.....pretty terrific and I bet Robin CA will love to hear as well as Kathy loving to hear and see .....those memories will be kept alive forever with those videos !! :)

Do love your picture too and for Robin CA and Sylvie what Nic has put in is a picture of a pink bubble shaped like a stomach and it has all different coloured butterflies flying about in it .....it is pretty cute !!! :)

Thanks again Nic for finding and sharing all of those....great to see !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Nick & cool seeing you out here. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the description: that does sound cute! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for posting the photos and videos, Nic, enjoyed them all, and the butterflies are beautiful, nice way to describe a beautiful MB song.

Kathy T.:-))

Hi Nic, thanks so much for bringing those video links over here, the sound is so beautifully clear! Now can I ask you a small favour in the future? Could you just name the video links you post please? The reason I’m asking is so fans can, at a glance, figure out if they’ve seen/heard it, because sometimes videos get posted twice, but not everyone has the leasure to watch right away. That’s it. Take care sweetie and thanks again! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Chere Sylvie ,  pas de probleme, consider it done! Take care et centertainment a bientot - Nic :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service