2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Parfait Nic et merci pour tout le monde! lolIt does make things easier for everyone so it's appreciated. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Nick, do you mind my asking where are you from? Cool about the videos. Whomever did the songs on youtube, they were clear. I thought for a second the person doing the songs may have moved some as one second, you heard folks talking; another they weren't. Cool getting seen on youtube&Pam too. Boltonnut from L. A. CA from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Robin - the person that was filming was having some conversation with her boyfriend/husband ... at a right moment they even filmed themselves smiling at the camera as a memento of them being at MB's concert, I guess :) ... the sound is pretty good, indeed ... but that's because MB is singing :))

Concerning your first question, we live in NC, not far away from Raleigh. My husband is from Ca though, we used to live in El Segundo :)

Take care & all the best - Nic

Thanks Nic for the vids and photos. I love when Michael sings WAMLAW and I always stand to see where he is and watch him out in the audience. I am also standing in this video...near the stage. Half way through this vid you see Michael give a wave to my friend Pam.....so sweet :) Thanks for sharing with us Nic!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

WAMLAW will always be a special song for me as is Lean On Me&To Love Somebody. Awesome about all of these videos. Thanks Nick & everyone. :) Boltonnutfrom L. A. CA  wholoves life&Michael Bolton :) 

Kathy - frankly, I thought he waved at you :)) Lucky you & Pam :))  I hope I'll make it to one of his concerts some time in Dec as well... it'd be awesome ! All the best - Nic

I will be sending good vibes your way Nic!!!!!! Good wishes for December girl...and you know the routine....please come back and tell us all about it so we can join you in your joy and celebration of seeing and hearing the BEST VOICE and gentleman in the world...Mr. Michael Bolton!!! It will be AWESOME Nic....oh my....you will see :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Nick, you'll see Michael in KY? Awesome. You'll enjoy uyourself, that's for sure. & If this is your first concert, wow! You'll really be totally stoked. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Thanks for the descriptions Nick. I really appreciate it. I don't know why I thought you were overseas or something. I've never heard of the town in CA you mentioned. I take it yu&Sylvie in Canada were speaking French or something? Cool. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :) P. S. I've seen Michael in NC numerous times.

I apologize spelling your name wrong, Nic. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Robin, np at all ... really :)

As for my next MB adventure, I hope it'll be somewhere in Florida & this will be my 2-nd MB concert. The first one was in WDC and it was brilliant! Take care & all the best - Nic

Nic, Awesome you saw MB in DC. I used to live in MD until 2007 when I relocated. Hope you'll get to go to the one in Florida. Awesome girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service