2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my house to there it's about 5 hours. But I am going to a friends to meet up first. it's about 4 from her place or 4.5 not a very long one..LOL I like driving to CT..just did it back in June..this time it's not as far up like Hartford, CT is..

Yep like the road trips and this is not a bad one..:) 

Thanks Mary! :)

& these several weeks are gonna fly as this year is going mighty quickly. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Sorry for being redundant there girls about Reno. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Thanks, Robin Md, still cannot believe it. Hope you make the Connecticut concert coming up. Anyone else going to Conn., Texas, any of the concerts coming up?

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks Kathy T.  :):):) 

Robin in MD:)

Yes....me....in my dreams I go to them all....maybe I should start writing reviews....good practice for the real thing !!!! LOL.

Hey Kathy T delighted for you getting your ticket and for your terrific seat....well done !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I am praying he puts a show in Scotland for you when he does the UK..I truly do...We will all be waiting on pins and needles for that day you get to post your review!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

A show just for ME Robin....now you really are talking !!! LOL    Even if he only makes it as far as northern England me and my wee buggy will be on the road and I just hope there are enough pages on here to cope with my review......how many pages would a million wows take up !!! lol.    I am getting in the mood for a show with this closing ceremony for the Who have just come on and they are great....I am seat dancing with my laptop !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia..I don't know we may have to do a Sylvia's Concert Review Thread" separately!!!LOL  It's going to happen..whether you go to England or he goes there..Crossing fingers for you.

Robin in MD :) 

Hi Wee One,

I know how much you are praying and hoping, me too for you.

Kathy T.:-))

Well, when he goes to the UK, Hope you can make it Sylvia. This is a long time dream for you&we all have our fingers crossed. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Robin Md I think Sylvia will need her own thread!!!! That would be a hoot!! I am also crossing everything that you Sylvia get to a concert sooner than later :)))) Start pumping extra oil into your "buggy" and polish her beautifully so she will be proud to hit the road with you...lol Heck...I might even spring for a trip to my grandmothers home of Scotland if Michael plays over there! Can you imagine??? I will be there to help hold you up Wee One!!!!! LOL Or maybe sit a few rows back and watch you melt over Michael!!! What a delight that would be :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service