2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Kathy as I am kind of hoping for a spring concert that could be a lovely time to pop over here because if weather is same as this year when in March I was sunbathing and April was great too it could be perfect timing !! :)   Also too, I believe if memory serves right, it would be Aberdeen area you would wish to got to and if Michael announces concert in Aberdeen I'm going but the only thing Kathy, if you were in the audience, you wouldn't see me melt,  more like, faint  !! LOL    A little bit of your comment frightened me though Kathy.....did you say something about CLEANING my car ?????????????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ha Sylvia....I was trying to make sure your car would then stay healthy for a long drive while "she" looked and felt so good...LOL And yes Aberdeen is the birthplace and childhood home town of my maternal grandmother :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Nothing wrong with dreaming. Just take time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Sylvia, you can't faint honey. You might miss out on something. :)))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hey Wee One,

Thanks!!!! Trying to do catch up here and there on replies I may have missed yesterday. Sorry if I miss someone's. Thanks to all for well wishes. Hope all get the concert they are hoping for very, very soon.

Kathy T.:-))
Hi Sylvia,

I just now saw this, my work is very busy, trying to catch up here a bit in between a few quiet moments.
Your terrific seat will happen eventually, or knee, lol..........I saw that!!!!!!

Sending good vibes and fingers crossed so everything goes just perfectly in Texas and CT!!! It will all be fine and I can't wait for the wonderful reviews!!!!! Yippee!!!!

kathy and LAFD Bob

Awesome to Robin in MD&Kathy from Tulsa&to their up&coming concerts. Anyone going on the Dave Coss cruise? I'm not. All have fun&be safe in travels&definitely reviews. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :) I'm behind in reading.

& those going to Reno, I may have said this already, enjoy yourselves. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Wow! Kathy in Tulsa, your seats. Awesome. Robin In MD, I'm sure you'll make it to CT. I have faith in you. I'll purposely hold up the rain& let it come my way & not in CT. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin R.,

I was very lucky, that is all I can say.
We will take that Conn. rain here in OK., lol....., now and then, we need it, and we want Robin MD to have a great concert!!!!!

Hey Kathy T as I say.....what is meant to be is meant to be. You were meant to have that front row seat!!! Have a BLAST!!! Oh I know you will :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service