2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can see Gail's just fine tho...

Hi Robin from MD, I asked my computer-savvy daughter if she could think of anything that could be the problem with not seeing Diane’s pictures. The only thing she could think of, was the format Diane used, because some older browsers can’t handle certain formats. I don’t know why you’d have the same problem with your phone, but that’s all I got, hope that helps. Take care sweetie and good luck. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I thought that too. My laptop is pretty current using IE and so is this phone. Tried my older desktop thru AOL and no luck. It is odd. Thanks everyone for your suggestions...Robin in,MD

Oh golly gosh, Robin!  (Sylvia - that was for you!)  I'm so sorry you are having this problem.  I hope it's not something I did or didn't do.  I have posted the same photos on FB so hopefully you can see them there.  Try it and let me know.  Sorry.  :(

Diane

Speaking of "Oh! Golly Gosh." Reminds me of he song, "Oh! by Gosh by Golly! the Christmas song by Frank Sinatra. Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh, Sylvia - I like "Oh golly gosh"!  I think I belong in the UK... I don't hear much golly OR gosh here in the US!

I couldn't pass the feet photo.  He was so, so close!  You know what they say...  oops, oh never mind!  You can see the pirate hat back on the guitarist platform in one of the other photos too.  Had to share it!  Beautiful dress and I noticed a ring, too.  Very exciting!

Eileen - So exciting to meet you and then spend time together at two wonderful concerts!  Waiting patiently for the reviews!

Diane

Diane awesome your pirate hat you gave Michael was seen through&awesome Kelly's engaged. Congratulations to her though. Robin in M. D., sorry you're having difficulties accessing Diane's pictures. Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin I do hope the links below work for you and you can see photos with them and if you can I hope you enjoy !!!! :)

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/atlantic-city-jan-27-2012

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/chester-pa-jan-28-2012

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

No go. Diane I only saw 1 pick from Chester on FB.. Did you put up more? I saw the ACity ones. This is weird. It is not you. I can see your older pics in the gallery just fine. Robin

Oh, gosh Robin there's about 18 on FB.  So sorry you're having these troubles.  I just put the Chester pics on FB this morning.  Yesterday I did the AC pics on FB.  All the same that are here in the gallery.  Did you try the links that Sylvia posted?  Maybe you can see them that way.

Hope something works!

Diane

Just checked them out over on FB an they are great Diane!!LOL Love the one of his shoes, my one friend beside me did same thing..LOL :)  THanks for all the suggestions, I just won't see your albums on here..I tried everything to see them..makes no sense..

Robin in MD :)

Robin:

Glad you got to see them on FB.  Just couldn't pass up the shoe pic!  LOL.  We were soooooo close!

Sorry for all the confusion, but glad you got to see them.

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service