2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will put you in mine and post as soon as you can and let us know. Excited for you.

Kathy T.:-))

Where's your seat Tiffany? That's if you wanna share? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Well, Tiffany, sounds like an awesome picture you've taken of Michael. You may have taken quite a few&it's hard to remember the songs you were taking them on. I can most certainly understand that. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :) thanks girls. Love it.

Let me check to see what others I might have. We had both camera and iPhone so I will see what I have and what turned out good.

Michael's new band's good but I'm more familiar with the former old band members. I've never met any of the new band members yet but never say never. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Ryan Parino is the guitarist behind MB in the photo.  They are rocking out in this one!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

I knew you would know Robin, MD, thanks for info.

LOL You are too funny Kathy. Glad to help when I can..He's a great guitarist too.

Robin in MD :)

Yep, the entire band is fantastic. OMG, now you will laugh Robin MD. I keep thinking 3 months to Texas concert, lol.....soon it will be only 2, alright!!!! I hope I get pix this good in December and hope Tiffany has more of Tarrytown.

Article I have found to do with Michael's visit to Kuala Lumpa on 20th October published today in the Star Sun......a nice little read and at part on right hand side where empty box appears that shows picture of Michael and is the one which is carried on all his Events posts but thought description underneath rather nice so left in !! :)

"Suave crooner Michael Bolton back to woo fans

Michael Bolton is back to woo fans with his romantic ballads.

AMERICAN singer Michael Bolton will be singing his way into the hearts of ladies all over the country come Oct 20.

Bolton was in Kuala Lumpur last October, performing as a guest artiste for David Foster in the latter’s David Foster & Friends – Live Asia Tour 2011 concert. This year, he is back to woo the audience with his soulful classics such as How Am I Supposed To Live Without You, Time, Love And Tenderness, Soul Provider, How Can We Be Lovers? and Said I Loved You ... But I Lied.

Golden romance: Catch evergreen singer Michael Bolton, who turns 60 next year, live in action on Oct 20 at the KL Convention Centre. Golden romance: Catch evergreen singer Michael Bolton, who turns 60 next year, live in action on Oct 20 at the KL Convention Centre.

The show, to be held at the Plenary Hall in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, will also see the 59-year-old crooner take on hits by other artistes such as Bee Gees’ To Love Somebody, Percy Sledge’s When A Man Loves A Woman and Bob Dylan’s To Make You Feel My Love.

Bolton, who started his career in a heavy metal band, Blackjack, rose to fame in the late 1980s for his tender love tunes and swoon-worthy good looks.

To date, he has sold over 53 million albums worldwide and bagged two Grammys for Best Pop Male Vocal Performance, besides being featured on several People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” issues.

The concert, presented by JS Concert Production and Fat Boys, starts at 8.30pm. Tickets are priced at RM688 (Platinum), RM388 (Gold), RM288 (Silver) and RM188 (Bronze), and can be purchased from all Ticket Pro outlets, as well as Rock Corner, Victoria Music and The Guitar Store outlets. You can also get your tickets online from www.ticketpro.com.my.

Platinum ticket holders are eligible for a pre-show cocktail and every ticket holder will stand a chance to win a meet-and-greet session with Bolton via lucky draw on show day."

Must say I love the idea of a draw being made on the show day for a meet and greet....that is a super idea and wish all theatres would adopt that one !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for that article! Wow, “evergreen singer” and “swoon worthy good looks”, what a description! I think they should have added “...several People magazines, including Sexiest over 50” but that’s just me... :D Nice article none the less. Now Sylvia, let’s contemplate this draw on show day issue: how would you like that to happen to you if you weren’t prepared? Just wondering... :D Take good care of yourself Sylvia and again thanks for the article. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh Sylvie, come on, remember Kathy's motto.....always be prepared on a Bolton Adventure !! lol    I wouldn't care if I was so unprepared that I still had in rollers, face pack on and my slippers too, I would be running down that aisle if I won .....don't know what MB's reaction would be, BUT ........!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service