2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the article Sylvia. Imagine winning a drawing for meet&greet. Whew. I'd need a warning. 17 more days until the 20th of October's concert. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Great article Sylvia..thanks. LOL....you said just what I was thinking in response to your comment Sylvie....Bolton fans are always prepared!!!! lol  Doesn't mean we might forget to breathe.....lol More importantly Sylvie...would you NOT go to a meet and greet if you won????  ;)  I didn't think so...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy from Ca, I see your point: touché! Thanks for that Kathy, lol take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Sylvie....just making sure you don't MISS a Bolton Adventure!!!! :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, oh trust me, personally I’d be ready in a heartbeat, with the long periods of concert droughts we have up here,but I’ve read of fans saying they’d be too shy or nervous etc, plus adding the shock of having your dream come true on a dime, I’m thinking it may be much to some people, that’s all. Not for me though: bring him on anytime! Lol Take care Kathy and thanks for the smile. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

I can relate to being shy. I would love the moment but once that moment came, I might be all star struck. Don't know. I think I would be standing there like "ok, here I am and there is Michael Bolton. What could I possibly talk to him about?" I would want the moment to be memorable, but to him, would I be 'just another fan"?

Hi Tiffany,  my friend Mary had the same apprehension and I suggested to her to, as Kathy from Ca always says: be prepared. Pplan ahead of what you want to say and try to think of it as your one and only shot of meeting him: it worked for Mary! :D Speak from your heart and you won't be just another fan. :D Take care sweetie and good luck! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Thanks Sylvie. But it's like, how does one ever get there? I have been to a lot of concerts over the years. Have seen Elton John at least 5 times within the past 3 years, 3rd row seats were by far the best ones. But after show, they don't seem to stick around. Or at least I am missing them if they are.

Should I be trying to sneak backstage?? ;-) Ah, well, I do believe what is meant to be will be. I am just thrilled to be going in Feb.

Hi Tiffany, well I don't know about sneeking backstage, lol but that question has been asked many times here. I did make a few suggestions on your first thread  about book signings, but here:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/okay-somebody-knows-somet...

you can find advice from M&G professionals! Lol To my knowledge, Robin in MD seems to have either a knack or a good luck charm when it comes to meeting Michael, (though I know she doesn't always do) but since you’ll be at the same concert, maybe she can give you some pointers... :D Frankly, it's hit or miss: I remember once waiting 1 1/2 hours after the show, Michael did come out but went straight for the bus. He signed a few items from the bus for fans but noone met him. Again, good luck Tiffany, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

All I can say is be prepared and sometimes he comes out stage doors and.will.stop to.sign.autographs depending on his schedule after shows. Sylvie I can only suggest this. I am no expert. Please don't make more of anything involving me. LOL. Just a fan who has gone to see him alot.of years. Its luck for the most part...
Good luck Tiffany.
. I would not sneak anywhere tho. Not cool in my opinion.
Robin in MD

I wont be sneaking Robin,don't worry. :) Was just kidding. But thanks for the advice. What's meant to be will be.

Tiffany & everyone, Sylvie & Robin are right. Trying to see Michael outside after a concert is the luck of a draw but not impossible. Now, backstage passes, that's hard to come by & hope some day it could work for you. The first time I met Michael was @ a softball game. In going there, I had no anticipation to meeting him. This lady helped me & my friend into the game & ironically, she took us to the field & only had a 10 minute warning. I was nervous as all get out & to make a long story short, I asked him what got him involved with women & cyhildren @ risk & he respondedto my question. It was a 40-second hand shake&conversation. Afterwards, though he didn't know, I almost hyperventilated& had asthma problems so, yeah, wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service