2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I understand shyness & nervousness but an opportunity is oh! so! hard! to come by that I had or feel I should speak to him should an opportunity arise. I've been to 2 CD singnings & yeah, I was nervous but it gave me chances to speak to Michael. I've never been to a book signing but you can bet, when his autobiography is released & when he has book signing(s), I'm gonna try to go when I can. Boltonnut from L. A. CA so, yeah, I understand shyness & nervousness but take the opportunity when you can.

Tifffany, have had opportunities to shake his hand. I've seen Michael in concert 20 years now & finally did for the first time @ the stage 9/8/01. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

You all give me hope. :)

Thanks for sharing this article, Sylvia.

Kahy T.;-)

New picture on main page of MB in Shanghai.  Gail

Thanks Gail!!!!

MB looks like he's been having a great time!

Robin in MD:)

Tiffany. Michael is easy to talk to...He puts you at ease. I get anxious before but then am ok when talking to him. He understands and is so nice to the fans. I hope you get to meet him one day. I then remember after something.else I wanted to say. LOL. The convo can go in a different direction.

Robin in MD :)

So you have experience, Robin? Lucky you. Thanks for your kind words. Someday I may find out.

I heard that Jason Delair was in Shanghai. Jason used to be in Michael's band as some may know. boltonnut from L. A. CA Awesome about Michael's picture when he was in Shanghai. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Check out pictures of Michael on the DAve Koz cruise..they allow you to download too!  Here is a tease!

http://www.davekozcruise.com/2012/#cruisephotos-day3

Awesome!!

Thanks Gail for the link!! LOVED the photos of Michael and the angles!! Wow....took me back to my trip to Italy, Spain and France!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service