2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Joy. I understand not going to the one in new York. @ least you're going. I sent you a message DM, I guess. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Have a GREAT time Joy!!!! I hear ya about the first few rows :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just to let you all know that Michael L just posted to FB through Twitter that the show in Seoul, South Korea, is about to kick off (UK time 12.25 p.m.) and he also sent a terrific picture of the theatre showing majority of audience and that place is jumping.....they are going to have some show tonight for there only looked liked a few empty seats right up in the God's  !!!!! :)    So lovely to see and so darn pleased for Michael and the band !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

For those not on FB or friends with Cameron Harder Handel to let you know that she put out a post saying that her and Kelly had incorporated 32 counts of moves in the new Gangnam Style dance in the concert in Seoul and she said the audience went crazy for they were almost literally next door to where the dance style was founded.....certainly sounds a concert full of fun times and a good start to the Asian Tour !!! :)

Just thought I would share like a little mini review from Cameron !! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

The next show on MB's tour is at Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Ampang, KL on October 20, 2012.

Hope we get some overseas reviews from the Asian leg of MB's tour...

Thanks Sylvia for bringing over the band posts from FB..I saw those too..Glad those two are adding something extra to the show.. I'd love to see it..maybe something will go up on Youtube...:)

Robin in MD USA :)

Awesome about the Sole Korea. Thanks for the info. Wow! Go Michae, girls&the band is all I can say. Tear it up. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Oh I would LOVE to see the ladies doing the Gangnam dance!!!!! Too funny!!!! A city council meeting just finished over here in California where a group of young lifeguards were fired for doing the dance at their pool after hours!! The creator of the song taped a message for the city council and all the lifeguards have finally been reinstated....ridiculous!!  Maybe MB can "pop out" and do a couple of dance steps!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the mini review, Sylvia, and sounds like this concert was a blast. I remember MB saying their would be some surprises in upcoming concerts, this certainly had to be one of them.<.br />
Hugs,

Kathy T.

This is a link to Michael singing in South Korea but unfortunately it doesn't say if it is in Busan or Seoul but it was uploaded on 17th so I am wondering if it was from Busan BUT it is definitely one or other !!! :)    It is very short but a good quality video and you get a far better view of that "hair cut" and it does look good !!! :)    Enjoy folks and I will look for more !!! :)

http://youtu.be/JQ4uCjLouNM

Hey Sylvia, thanks for being on the lookout sweetie. I'm glad the video looks good, that compensates for the sound! For the record, in case you find more, this one is WAMLAW. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The sound really goes when Michael is taking the walk out of the audience back to the stage Sylvie as he walks right toward the guy who is filming and it is obvious he is getting jostled and has to move quickly to get out of MB's road and when you hear someone say; "Michael",  it is a back shot of MB that you have and seconds after that he is getting back onto stage and appreciate not the best quality of sound but yes, to an extent, the video does compensate because you can see MB quite clearly and in saying that can I ask a question .......is that patches MB has on his denims at the "back" ....wee "sections" that look an awful lot lighter than the rest of the denims or has he just worn those bits away with sitting all the time and yet not really in the right place for that !!!!! LOL.   Any observations from anyone ????? LOL

Thanks Sylvia for the video, to bad the sound kept coming in & going out.  But good to see anyway, he looks great as always.  I noticed the jeans also (shows you where we are looking......LOL!!!) it looks like his sound equipment is in his back pockets so maybe it makes a shadow due to the light.
Joy in NJ
XX :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service