2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome HAN, Thank you so much for sharing your great time with us here..Your picture is great that I saw on your blog!!!!

How do you all access the rest, the site didn't let me change pics...I am glad you came on here HAN and posted..Welcome again!!!   

Robin in MD USA :)

LINK TO HAN'S PICTURES........if anyone else is experiencing problems getting into view photos I will try and explain as best I can how to do......... who ever thought this day would dawn when I would be explaining how to get into a link......wow.....give the girl a gold star !!! LOL.

First off, obviously, click on Han's link  http://blog.daum.net/lilyfield   and you should get into a page which shows at top a beautiful picture of flowers and then below a set of other smaller pictures and the first one of those is of MB.....click on the actual picture.....ignore anything that comes up at foot of screen for downloading, accepting or whatever, in fact, get rid off......the next page that comes up should show another picture of Michael over to the right hand side and you will see that it says below that about 18-26 (I think) with arrows for going on or reversing...ignore......go straight over to left hand side and your scroll bar and start to scroll down and Korean writing should come up along with the first picture of the set and just keep scrolling down.

Hope that works and that you enjoy photos because they are great and obviously if anyone encounters any problems please just shout and I will try and help !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

THANKS Sylvia, ok I see now and I saw them all just fine. HAN--you took amazing pictures of MB!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

Love em all and YES that's the jump at the end of Steel Bars Sylvia!!! I'd know that jump anywhere!!LOL We all try to catch that on camera when we can...MB looked fabulous in every single one.....Great job HAN and thank you again for sharing them with all of us here.. I love them all and enjoyed seeing them very much!!!..

Thanks again Sylvia...I was thinking the little picture and the arrows under it made the photos change..duh..

Robin in MD :)

Fantastic photos, Han, thanks so much for sharing.

Sincerely,

Kathy T.;-)

Hello Han and welcome to the forum. We're glad to hear you've enjoyed the show! If I may ask: was this your first Michael Bolton concert? Just wondering. Well anyway, thank you very much for coming in  and sharing your pictures with us, I'm sure they'll be much appreciated! I hope you stick around and enjoy all that this site has to offer and if you have any questions about this site or Michael, let us know. Take care Han. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Han, Awesome you were @ the concert. Welcome to the forum. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Beautiful and thanks so much for finding Nic !! :)   I believe it is the same uploader as did the "better" version of WAMLAW so I decided to subscribe and up popped another one..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovh4gc6h_nc&feature=share&li...

"Sweet Home Chicago" from Seoul .......enjoy   !!!! :)

Thanks again Nic and this is definitely just like a review .....wonderful !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for finding this one of Sweet Home Chicago..One of my fav songs he's doing in the show these days...Love to watch MB rocking out!!!!!!! I had to save that one!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

I'm trying to post a bit ahead of my time here for these shows overseas so the next one on MB's tour is at JW Marriot Ballroom Hotel – Medan, Indonesia on Monday, October 22, 2012.  I have alot to do this weekend so don't want to get behind posting the concerts on here...

So nice to see the videos and getting to hear from HAN that was at the show in Korea..I hope some more fans come on in and join us and share there experiences too!!!! 

Everyone is welcome!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Love it and a favorite when MB and the band jam together, thanks for sharing, Sylvia, Nic and Han. Looking forward to any other posts as well.

Wee One, glad you are well again and helping out, from this working gal anyway. I peak in when I can and appreciate what I find posted even if I don't always have time to reply.

Hugs,

Kathy T ;-)

I agree with Robin in MD. Love the posts & keep them coming. Love Sweet Home Chicago--even more than Rock me Baby. I accidentally missed the WAMLAW with the poor quality sound. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin from Ca, I didn't send you the WAMLAW with poor quality, because Jaws had problems with it because of the accelarators. That helps you apparently download it faster, but Jaws keeps talking every second and I'm not exagerating, so you can't listen in peace. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service