2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy, from what Sylvia says, she seems to hop between FB and Twitter for tweets and re-tweets that lead into other things. My hat's off to her for keeping it all straight! lol Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the icon Joy and Sylvie has got it just about right and on old dark winter nights when I am forced indoors got to entertain myself someway so why not make myself up little games to play like see what I can find out about MB in the next hour....it is definitely like being a kid again !!! lol.

Glad you all like what I am finding and Sylvie you have set the bar high !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pilar and it is a beautiful picture......wonder if that phone still gets worked when he is asleep.....he dreams tweeting and texting !!!! LOL     Believe picture is taken in Kuala Lumpur last night !! :)

For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture shows Michael standing in what could be a corridor, or whatever, but wall has beautiful huge tiles which you can see at back of MB .....picture is quite dark because of setting, not a well lit area and he has his phone in his hands and is looking down at and either reading, texting or tweeting and someone is standing to his right although very much in shadow but it is a darn good picture and it is not an official picture BTW; it has just been taken by someone in the right place at the right time.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is the first one I have found from Kuala Lumpur last night and it is "Georgia" and the sound quality is terrific but uploader has not attempted to zoom into stage so Michael and the band are at a distance, to say the least but if you go onto full screen you can just see him !!! LOL.

http://youtu.be/NtcKtqlmMVg

Thanks for the pics and the vid links ladies!!!!

Robin in MD  :)

Ladies!!

Many thanks to all who looks for news and looks for links on the Internet! I read constantly your reports on Michael's movement on Asia.

It is very convenient:)))

I watched video from Kuala Lumpur. Michael it is not visible almost, but the sound, really, is the magnificent!! I want to note that Michael's voice doesn't change at all in the course of time...What was a voice 20-25 years ago, such and remained now!

Hey Sylvia, thanks for pic description and delicious video link, just gorgeous... I had to go back to my last message because I wondered why I had set the bar high! lol Well, if you're not keeping everything straight, you're doing a good job at hiding it Sylvia so it's all good! :D Take care Sylvia and again, thanks for everything. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I meant Sylvie about setting the bar high in giving me the task to find out what they were going to sing together in Medan.....think I will polish the crystal ball tonight !!!! LOL. 

Sylvia, thank you and keep them coming! Have a nice evening and big hugs- Nic

Love Georgia. All the researching you do, Sylvia, Ouch, my hands hurt thinking of all that perhaps keybording&maybe you don't have to do as much keyboard as I have to do. Whew. Love it though. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Do some of you remember the wild & early days of Georgia? I sure do. Our babe has calmed down. I love his WILD DAYS. But, I love his present day.

KUALA LUMPUR: It was a night of nostalgia for fans of American singer Michael Bolton, as he belted out hit songs at his concert at the Plenary Hall Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre here last night.

Micheal Bolton belting out a hit at the Plenary Hall Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre last night. Pic by Nashairi Mohd Nawi

Bolton, 59, was in Malaysia as part of his Michael Bolton Live In Kuala Lumpur concert.

During the two-hour show, Bolton performed songs such as How Am I Supposed To Live Without You, How Can We Be Lovers and his Grammy-award winning number, When a Man Loves A Woman.

He also entertained the packed hall with Love and Tenderness, Soul Provider, Said I Loved You But I Lied and renditions of classic hits such as To Love Somebody, To Make You Feel My Love and Sitting On the Dock Of The Bay.

Organised by JS Concert and Fatboys, Bolton's performance was backed by six musicians.

Present at the concert were former women, family and community development minister Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil, former international trade and industry minister Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz and singer Anuar Zain.

This is Bolton's second performance in Malaysia.

His first performance was in Genting Highlands in 2005.

He was also in Malaysia last year as a guest performer in the David Foster & Friends live in Asia Tour 2011 concert.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service