2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just to say folks the Medan show is on on RCTI Website, Live Streaming BUT it is keeping on crashing.....whether too many watching.....I have seen a tiny wee, wee bit of Michael and Lea.....away back to see if I can see anymore but just thought I would come on here and let you know if anyone wants to try to watch it !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

This is WAY OFF Topic but I want to say BE SAFE to all the forum members in the path of Hurricane Sandy and the cold front that are combining up here in the Mid-Atlantic/North East Coast of the USA. We are finishing preparations outside today for this storm to hit the worst Monday/Tuesday here.  I am pretty far inland but the storm is now 600 miles wide...yipes!!!

BE SAFE everyone!!! You all are in my prayers!!!  I hope you all don't mind my posting this here!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Thanks Robin MD for posting and all be very careful and my prayers will be with you all. Please be very cautious everyone!!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Yeah it sounds pretty horrendous and too many lives lost already so everyone......try and be prepared !!   Our winter swinging in fast and yesterday had sleet and quite a few places saw first fall of snow and our temperature dropped to -5 at night ! 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Be careful Robin Md and I am thinking about you!! Stay safe!! Don't worry about being off topic because life and its challenges hit us all. You have lots of support here and to ALL the east coast fans....be safe :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Preparing here in PA too. Tomorrow is to be the worst with it blowing out of the area by Wednesday morning. Just light rain right now. Last September Lee flooded our city and now this.

Tiffany, be safe. You too Robin in MD& everyone going through this storm. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Take care Tiffany and hope that you don't get much more than rain :)))) Stay safe!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Programme from Medan has finished and it never really came back on properly although I did hear a few bars of WAMLAW and if no one else got to watch....oh well.....took a couple of pictures off of laptop screen so here is something from the show and I just wish it was recorded to be put on a DVD, hopefully, because it did look lovely and the set looked beautiful at times but have to wait and see !! :)

Love where the ring in the last one has ended up......of course a lot of women believe every man should have one of those !!!!!! LOL.   For Sylvie and Robin CA the circle that keeps going round on the screen when you are not connected is just about looking as though it is through Michael's nose....it really is quite funny looking !!!! :) 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for trying.

I did go into the site but saw no option for this. Hopefully we will have someone come forward with some video. No comment here on the ring, lol..... but thanks for the photos.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

I agree with Robin from MD. Though off topic, I do wish everyone who's within that nasty storm to be safe. Here in SoCal, we have the nerve to be going up to 90 degreen ferenheit (pardon spelling) & yet some of you folks are getting snow. Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Sylvia for trying to get something for us to peek at :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service