2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia:  Thank you for the wonderful photos and video of Michael in Japan.  I've enjoyed them!

I've made it through Hurricane Sandy here in southern NJ.  We lost our power for about 9 hours, tree limbs down, broken basketball backboard, lost pumpkin (but I found it in the neighbor's yard; just never thought a pumpkin would blow away, but it did!), sandbags were strategically placed but thankfully not needed.  After all the heavy rain and high winds, today is a beautiful day!  Now to bring some real happiness back to Atlantic City and the Philadelphia area, we need Michael to get a scheduled concert here on his tour!  What do you say, Michael?!  Thanks much!

Diane

Glad you are ok Diane..My other friend in South Jersey is ok too..WHEW!! This thing was so big and so powerful..

Robin in MD :)

Yes it was a big one!  Most powerful storm to hit New Jersey since 1903 (and that one I don't remember.).  Thank you!

I'm glad everyone's ok. I know I've been checking with family&friends back East & seem to be all ok. sorry Diane that you were without power. A friend of mine near Philly was out for 15 hours but his food was fine. My heart goes out to those & their loses. God be with all of you BB'S out here. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Dianne, I'm glad you're ok & robin, I'm glad your friend in NJ'S doing well too. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Good to hear from you Diane and glad all okay and boy, OH BOY, am I glad to hear you got that pumpkin back and I just hope you knocked two eyes, a nose and a mouth out of it for it having the cheek to blow away  !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, the pumpkin will forever be made into a jack-o-lantern for it's punishment of blowing away!  I'm hoping it probably rolled off the porch and didn't actually blow in the wind.  That would've been terrible.  Hey, maybe it's the pumpkin that broke the basketball backboard.  Now it's really in trouble!  I'm glad I didn't witness it... ugh!  Quite a storm, but we are ok.  Yah!

Aw! Man!Diane, send me a pumpkin pie from that there pumpkin. Yes ma'm. Seriously, I'm glad it's ok. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi folks and thought you might like to see this which I have found on my travels in the internet and looks very much like the set list for MB's show in the Poly Theatre, Beijing, China on Thursday !! :)

Nov. 1th, Thursday 19:30 Poly Theater 

Back to the Future—American Megastar Michael Bolton in Concert

MARVIN GAYE& ODELL BROWN & DAVID RITZ

Sexual Healing

MICHAELBOLTON & ANDY GOLDMARK

Soul Provider

BARRY GIBB& ROBIN GIBB

To Love Somebody

OTIS REDDING& TEVE CROPPER

(Sittin’ on)Dock of the Bay

MICHAELBOLTON & ROBERT JOHN MUTT LANGE

Said I Loved You but I Lied

CINDY WALKER& EDDY ARNOLD

You Don’t Know Me

ROBERT JOHNSON

Sweet Home Chicago

GEORGE GERSHWIN& IRA GERSHWIN

Can’t Take That Away From Me

BART HOWARD

Fly Me to the Moon

DEAN KAY & KELLY GORDON

That’s Life

BOB DYLAN

To Make You Feel My Love

HAROLD ARLEN & E. Y. HARBURG

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

MICHAEL BOLTON & DOUG JAMES

How Am I Supposed to Live Without You

DAVID FOSTER & CAROLE BAYER SAGER

The Prayer

GIACOMO PUCCINI

Nessun Dorma (From Turandot)

MICHAEL BOLTON & DIANE WARREN

We’re Not Making Love Anymore

MARK MANGOLD & MICHAEL BOLTON

I Found Someone

BOB DI PIERO & KEITH SEWELL

Forever is not Long Enough

CALVIN LEWIS& ANDREW WRIGHT

When a Man Loves a Woman

MICHAEL BOLTON& DIANE WARREN

How Can We Be Lovers

MICHAEL BOLTON& BOB DYLAN

Steel Bars

DIANE WARREN

Time Love and Tenderness

Love the title for the show of "Back to the Future" and here is a little picture of the poster that they are using.....sorry folks couldn't get it any bigger !! :((

Thanks Sylvia..Wow some of these are interesting.  Great opening number if he would be doing Sexual Healing?  That would be different!!  Would love to see him do that one here in February!!LOL

Should be a great show if he does all of these. He can change it as the show progresses as he has said in interviews "depending on the temperature of the audience."  That's why we never know what the encore will be for sure. He decides more last minute. LOL

Great find.

Robin in MD :)

Woo Hoo. Would love to hear Michael do Sexual healing. Yay. Marvin Gay. Yes indeed. Nice setlist there. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Maybe it is going to be the first, what could we call it, "coming out" for the new CD and would love to think that another CD could contain "Sexual Healing" ......I just love hearing Michael singing that and I don't play it that often because I have to get up and start dancing every time I do !! lol

Just hope those girls that we haven't so far heard from, especially Joy who we know is in the heart of NJ which sure took the battering, have only not come in because of lack of power and that they are all safe.....will rest easier when we hear from them !

BTW for those who know her, Helena from Brooklyn, she is fine as is her mum and her brother Fulvio is fine too for his care home was evacuated long before storm struck and they are all okay. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service