2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad Helena & her mom&brother are well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I know Eileen is ok too, she's posted on FB today. I emailed Gail but not heard back from her. I hope she's ok too and kept her power!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for info Robin. I took a few minutes to look at news on internet, so devastating and so sad about loss of lives especially.
I peek in here when I can, very busy here today at work. Praying to have a thumbs up soon from Gail, Joy, Gloria and all our MB fans that all I do not know but hoping they and their families are all okay.

Hugs,

Kathy T.

My one friend in parkville MD is without power since Monday night but otherwise, she's fine. Hope someone hears from Joy. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia, just wanted to say thanks for the update about Helena and her family, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Phones and customers have stopped for evening it appears. THANKS for the post and photos on concert last night, Sylvia, and enjoyed the video very much, good one.

Something not mentioned yet here, that I have seen anyway, is that of MBs family and their homes in Connecticut. Hope they are all okay and we hear about them soon as well.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Kathy T. I have been thinking about them also..I pray all is well with them and MB's home is ok as well as all of theirs.
Robin in MD:)

I'e heard from Helena as well. I think this one girl from CT sais she'fine. I pray MB'S family&friends are as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Sylvia, OMG thanks for posting this! If that was indeed the setlist, it’s sounding very promising! Girl, when I read the title “Forever is not long enough”, I said: no way! I thought it made no sense Michael would have sung a lesser known song from the TLT album, so I looked up the listed songwriters and came up with this:

Forever is not long enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwlIGVBcbw

I wonder if Michael sang it or they just played the instrumental version of this: it’s a beautiful song... Well in any case, very interesting Sylvia, thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Woops, I just realized the setlist Sylvia found is for next Thursday... We may have interesting videos to look up on YouTube! I'm glad I realized that. Well thanks again for it Sylvia! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Again Sylvie, lol.....

Looks like some changes beginning to occur here and there.

BY THE WAY, I NOW HAVE IN MY POSSESSION A TICKET TO THE MICHAEL BOLTON CHRISTMAS SHOW IN TULSA DECEMBER 14th, GOT IT TODAY.

Now, it is worded Christmas Show so this will be fun and new to me and a somewhat different setlist.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Hey Kathy, thanks for sharing sweetie, I'm so happy for you! Wow, better take notes on that setlist! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service