2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy,

A beautiful photo and looks like alot of fun. Look forward to more info and photos on this delightful weekend of fesivities.
Have a blast to all going!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting, Joy.

Kathy T. ;-)

Thanks Joy. I should check into this. I'd be going alone. Folks will have to help me around, I guess. I know I'll not be close to Michael but just to hear his voice is fine with me. Obviously, I won't see him. heheheheheheh I know. I have a sick sense of humor but all in fun. :)))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Joy and thanks for the info. I wonder  if, having the NBC stamp on it, if it means it will be televised... My daughter would love to be there: she loves the Backstreet Boys. They'll apparently have a new Xmas song out this year. Well anyway, thanks again Joy, take care and good to read you posting. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Sylvie, Sylvia & Kathy T-

Yes, it would be great if NBC was putting it on TV! We'll have to try to find out about that.  All who are going from CA let us know what you find out.

And yes, I am just starting to post and trying to get back to normal here! So this helps....

Joy

(As I am sitting here online, there is a front end loader and a dump truck on my street hauling away mine and neighbor's piles of stuff we lost in the flood...........)

Glad some normalcy is beginning to happen in your world, Joy, and so very good to see you on here with us.

Big Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Aw! Joy! My heart is aching for you. PTL, y'all are still alive but it has to be devistating losing your belongings. We all have to support one another & thanks to MB, we're all connected in some way somehow. Do you know if Gloria is ok? Glad you're able to come out here&have some happy times with all of us. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) I'm unable to attend tomorrow's event.

Gloria is okay Robin CA for she has been in the Hurricane Sandy thread although her brother, who lived on Staten Island, lost everything but luckily they had evacuated the area before Sandy hit.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. I'm glad Gloria's ok but I'm truly sorry for her brothers' loss. Gosh. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton.

Hey Sylvia,

Saw your response to Robin R. about Gloria after I posted. I tried to delete my reply with no success. I need to figure out the delete feature. Sorry, but we are all very glad Gloria and her family are safe, that is what matters.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Kathy T and to delete a post what you have to do is go up to the top right hand corner of your post and there should appear a little cross and if you click on that that will give you the delete option....okay ?? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you much, Sylvia, and will do in the future.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)
Hi Robin R.

YES, Gloria is okay. Her brother and his family and other family members have places to stay so no one is out in the cold thank goodness.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service