2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia--Your reply came in at the bottom of the last page..so I think it's where you wanted it or close to it??? The thread is getting larger again, I may have to do a new one before January again if it starts tossing us all back to page 1 like last year..

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin in MD, I'm frankly flabbergasted your thread made it this far this year. Last year, the 2011 thread hardly lasted past 200 pages before it started glitching. Also, the "MB dates added" thread made it nowhere near 200 pages before it started glitching, so frankly, I have a feeling the glitch is just random... I guess we'll follow you when said glitch happens! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah was just a glitch because reply box has popped up fine this time for me  !! :)    Robin MD don't believe it was as bad as last time when we kept getting thrown back to first page for I don't believe that was happening to me but what was happening was I kept going back to the very top of the page, i.e. to the heading of Michael Bolton and his picture with main section headings and had to scroll back down page......but it has worked okay this time......gremlins about.....call in the ghost busters !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia, it was not playing nice with you and now decided to behave!!!!!  Love technology till it does dumb stuff as I say at work when our network computer stuff goes nuts...Glad you are ok now.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Sylvia,the way you describe your glitch has happened to me before, but that's when I realized, for whatever reason, that I wasn't signed in. The thing is, I never sign out, so why would this happen? Probably gremlins! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hello Technology, right. I know. I've been known to have to sign in. Then, speaking of Mr./MS technology, my speech program is real spiratic on my desktop. I had to sign in last night as well. Technology's fine until it doesn't work right. I'm ok so far. Hope all is having a good day. I am. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Honestly, I've not met an unkind person here in CA. Tyhanks for everyone's views. I know in Newport&Cerritos, people were very kinde & they were concert halls. I've been fortunately in seeing MB in concert in Vegas, have gone with BB'S. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) The girl said it starts @ 7:30&ends about 9 so, I'm sure there will be speeches&performances as well.

Robin CA who it has been said is appearing at the Grove along with Michael are The Backstreet Boys, Colbie Caillat, Scotty McCreery and Phillip Phillips so if you like the four of those as well as Michael I would say you couldn't help but enjoy yourself !!! lol   I know I wish I could go for I would love to hear Scotty McCreery and Phillip Phillips apart from Michael !! :)

Well, folks, I called & the folks @ the conciers were very kind. So, I set up my rides. I'm trying to place "Scott. Phillip was from Earth Wind & Fire&he & Phil Collins did a song right&I love Back Street Boys. I've spoken to various friends who have gone to the grove & have said people were helpful so, here I'll go. "Say a little prayer it all works out. I I don't try, it won't happen, right? Boltonut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) I wish y'all were with me.:)

Hi Robin and glad you have got things worked out for did you see my other post about what is going to happen.......Michael is going to sing a song from his forthcoming CD......that means you will be the first of the gang to hear it so you had better get back on quick onto here and let us all know what it was that he sang....okay ??????? LOL    On Scotty and Phillip they were both winners of American Idol....Phillip Phillips won it this year and I believe Scotty McCreery won it in 2011 and even if that information is wrong, they are both good singers so I hope you enjoy !!! :)

Thanks Sylvia. Is Scott the gentlema from AI that's blind or visually impaired? Cool about Phil Phillips. Oops. Mybad. Phil Bailey's from EWF/. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) &you betcha, y'all will be the first to knowabout the new song. Yes indeed. I'm totally stoked.  

Don't believe Scotty has any eye problems Robin CA and he is just a young fellow....don't even know if he is 20 yet or not because he was only about 17 or 18 when he won American Idol, I think, because I am pretty sure I am right in saying he was the youngest to ever win it and he is a country singer....Mary adores him !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service