2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic pictures Gail .....thanks a million for posting and the atmosphere jumps out at you.....Christmas is a comin' !!!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know it sure is Sylvia!!! LOL

Robin in MD:)

Found a set on Contactmusic and here is one without the watermark.......

Now to find the video on youtube !!!!!!! ROFL

I know Sylvia, I was just looking too, so far nothing but the Backstreet Boys actual performance as well as that earlier performance.

Hi. Well, last night was awesome. I know all are waiting with baited breath but Michael sang White Christmas alone & he & Melanie Fiona (pardon spelling) sang "Ain't Nothin' Like The Real Thing" from his Motown CD which is to be released in February & his book in January. I actually got to hear Melanie&Michael do soundcheck. Now how cool is that. All performers did well. Mario Lopez was the MC. I know it's going to be on KCAL 9 11/22/12--Thanksgiving prime time.So, all may wanna check that day on their channels.  Mario even said it was going to nbe televised&that we were to really cheer like we're @ a concert. Scotty McCreary did 2 songs--they all did but he did do anew song from his Christmas CD something about wonder what Christmas would be like in Heaven. I almost cried thinking of my cousin Nick who passed the 4th but anyway. It was totally awesome. This will be a hhappy winter for us all.Back Street Boys were awesome. Apparently they're coming out with a new CD for Christmas too. Phil was good too. I like his secular song better than the Christmas one.  Boltonnut from L.A. CA   who loves life & Michael Bolton :) 

Hey Robin, I'm so glad you went and had such a nice time..Cool hearing about MB and all the artists that performed. The Backstreet Boys' are up on youtube...I love MB's version of White Christmas too..Sounds like you had a fantastic time..I'm glad you went!!!!!! So how did the new song sound????? I can only imagine how fantastic it is!!LOL

Thanks for sharing with us all here what he sang. That Motown CD is going to rock!!!!!!!

Thanks a million for coming in Robin CA and giving us that news and so, so glad you had a good time and thanks too for information about it going to be on the telly......how many days have I got to find out if there is any possibility of my seeing it;  this has got a touch of de je vu about it !!! LOL

Don't know if you have read anything else Robin or been in on the "Someone Is Recording a New Album" thread for Kathy put out on FB that at the event in Reno Michael announced about the CD being released in February and also that the title of it is "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and he and Kelly Levesque sang that at the event so that is two songs we know are on the new CD.......looking as though it is going to be a fantastic one !!! :)

Hey Robin from Ca, thanks so much for your report girl! Aren’t you glad you went? Sounds like the rides and help worked out well so I’m glad for you girl! Well first, thanks for telling us this will be televised, that’s great news! Michael had hinted in the past few months both about “Ain’t no mountain...” and “Real thing” so no big surprise there. Did Michael mention if this Melanie Fiona girl will be on the recording? Just wondering. I’m so happy to hear he’s announcing publically that his CD is being released in February, finally! Lucky you hearing the sound check girl, glad you were there in time. :D Scotty’s new song is called “Christmas in heaven” girl and it sounds good to me... Hmm, I thought the Backstreet Boys were only coming out with 1 Xmas song and a new album next year, good to know. Well Robin, wow, thanks a lot for all this, time to pass all that along! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hi Robin,

So happy for you that you went and enjoyed this fantastic event. Thanks for your review and alot of great music to look forward to from everyone you mentioned. I love Ain't No Mountain High Enough and sooooo anxious now to hear MB and Kelly singing it together.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LmRYzAUtbE

Link a fan posted over in the Blog section of MB and Melanie Fiona singing Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing!!!

I thought I'd bring it over here too...Nice to hear him singing this again and what a fun preview for the new CD!!!!!

Hi Robin CA, I'm so very glad you went and had a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs  Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service