2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting this here Gail.. I like this one!

Robin in MD :)

That is a lovely one Gail and more especially when we know exactly what they were singing !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvie, you could be right about BSB doing 1 Christmas song. Thanks for the correction of the song title by Scotty.Michael or the MC Mario Lopez did say the title to his new Motown CED. Wow! The song sounded awesome in person. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) 

Hey Robin from Ca, I only know what I heard on the radio girl. I didn't check their site or anything. :D Guess we'll find out soon enough. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Gail, Robin MD and Sylvia,

Thank you girls for the wonderful photos and links!!

Nicolette xx

Ok...I know my memory isn't what it used to be but isn't this the song Michael and Patti LaBelle sang at one of the big Anniversary programs for Motown?  They got a standing ovation...will have to look for that..that was good too!!

YES it was, Motown 30 Special I think it was!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

I think they sang "You're All I need to get bye" but don't quote me girls. I know he & Wynona sang it in concert in 1998. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin from Ca, Michael and Patti sang 3 songs: “Ain’t nothing like the real thing/Heaven must have sent you/You’re all I need to get by”. In ’98, Michael sang “It takes 2” with Wynona here in Montreal, but don’t know if it was different elsewhere. It’s just great that Michael will be singing these great songs again! Take care Robin. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

That's right. Michael&"wynona sang "It' takes 2. Senility's setting in with me, girls. Cool the 3 songs he sang with Patti. Thanks girls for keeping me straight. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

There is a new blog on the main page with pictures behind the scenes.  Also got this info:

Show premieres on Thanksgiving night (November 22nd) in primetime in Los Angeles (KCBS/KCAL) and will run for 6 weeks across the country throughJanuary 1, 2013 on other stations so check your local stations.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service