2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! An emotional night but a ot of fun & happiness. Awesome your son's birthday's on Veteran's day&the day after the MBC. I'm glad all of you were able to get together despite the snowy conditions in MT/Ut. Wow! I'm glad you found the hidden ear ring as well. I had the opportunity to meet Dave Mason in 09&other times. Thanks for your review&awesome going to the private party there. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

WOW Kathy what an absolutely beautiful, wonderful and so, so touching review.... you know me and will know I can't quite see my screen properly yet for I believed I had told a touching story involving Michael, Tom and Ashley and I had placed it over in the MBC Charity thread early this morning but I have now brought it over here as I believe it explains your remark about Tom and those security people and his ever so innocent forgetfulness of the rules (believe Tom has become a past master at that ...LOL) and so I hope you don't mind Kathy, if I kind of tag it, onto your review...........

"Before Kathy puts her review of the MBC event in Reno in in the Tour thread I would like to put a little review in here and it is something that concerns Tom and Ashley Hayes, for Tom and I were having a conversation tonight when he mentioned this particular story to me, so I asked him if he minded if I brought it over here and I also checked with Kathy just in case she was intending to make it part of her review, she is not, so I would like to share this story with you all now.

The story concerns a friend of Ashley's called Amber who, when she was just 15 developed bone cancer but went through all the treatments necessary of chemotherapy and radiation and became a survivor but, unfortunately now, at the age of 20, she has developed leukaemia and she requires a bone marrow transplant.  Amber is in hospital and Tom and Ashley visited with her prior to going to Reno and Ashley, surprise, surprise, started talking about the weekend and about seeing Michael Bolton to which Amber replied that she loves Michael's voice;  a plot was then formed in Tom's mind which, on the Saturday night, he put into action and Tom's plot has resulted in a photo which he and Ashley are going to take to Amber tonight and that photo contains a message from Michael which says:  "Get well Amber, Love forever Michael Bolton"  and Michael also told Ashley to tell Amber that he sends her a big hug and a kiss and I am absolutely certain that will bring one huge smile to that little girl's face, as is Tom, and I hope it can give her, if not a whole load, at least a little ounce of strength to face what she has to face.   Tom also expressed his thoughts on what Michael had done and so I quote:  "Wow, what a guy he is and this is why we love him so much.  He is a real person and his heart is full of love for others"  and all I can say to that is; Amen Tom, Amen !! :)"

........and now after Tom's words and Kathy's, I don't know what to say for obviously my heart goes out to William McNamee and all his family and friends and to Lisa whose heart must have been breaking having to make such an announcement;   there is always something that happens to remind us and knock us back those couple of steps we have just managed to climb but thankfully, the human spirit and hopefully, our individual strength of character, helps us to stand back up and climb those couple of steps once again so that we are ready to face the next two and I have to say, by Kathy's exceptionally moving account of how Michael handle such tragic news, shows the truly remarkable strength of character Michael has and for me, a beautiful, beautiful human being.

Just want to end by saying, well done you Kathy on winning that auction.....FANTASTIC and shows too what a beautiful person you are to have donated your birthday present to MBC because you may not have won but you still gave !! :)   Can I also ask if Ryan has recovered from the feeling that there was a ball and chain round his ankle as he headed to Reno but he had left his heart in California (oh, come on, give me a little bit of poetic licence) or did the sight of Cameron manage to dispel all his fears that his weekend was going to be a nightmare ????? LOL

Thanks Kathy for a truly wonderful review......THANKS !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Kathy, OMG I don't even know what to write. Such an emotional review!!!!!.I feel so bad too for William McNamee and his family and for MB..I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the room when MB talked about his friend.Wow, that had to be such  hard thing for him to get up there and rock out and all with just getting such horrible news..I know you gals gave him the full support in the audience and danced and had a blast... You are right tissues needed reading your review..OMG girl.. I am so glad to hear you had a great time..I felt like I was right there with you reading your review.

Sounds like you had an amazing time!!!  Yes the donations for MB's birthday are more appropriate than ever!!! Wow!! What  a night.

That was a great review..I really enjoyed reading it!!!!!! Rushing here before work....

Robin in MD:)

Hi Sylvia, thanks for re-posting this here and thanks Tom for sharing. Phew, that's a lot of emotion for one morning! I think I'll be off to my daily "Jack Sparrow" now, take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thank you all for your kind words of enjoyment :) What a night is putting it mildly. I also just remembered that I forgot to mention Paul Williams who also sang and spoke admirably about MBC!!!!

AND Sylvia you are correct...I meant to say Ain't No Mountain High Enough!!!! It is too early for me over here but my alarm went off this morning for the time I had set it in Reno!!!! lol So now I am up :/

All I know is MICHAEL has a soul of GOLD!!!! Bless him for many many more years to share his God given talent :)))))

Awwwwwwww.....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, what a fantastic review...thanks so much.Ditto to what everyone else is saying!  I wish I could have been there!  Did they have a lot of items for the live auction?  Did they get a lot of bids? Gail

Thanks Gail....there were many items for the live auction and Warren Trepp definitely upped the ante with his last push for $100,000 and then got those that could to match his donation...making in $200,000!!! At Ojai the crowd went crazy when Clint Eastwood AND Michael got into a "bididing war" of sorts "selling" each other off to the highest bidder!!! That didn't happen in Reno for obvious reasons :) Someone won an "evening with Clint" at a movie premiere and someone else won a session at the recording studio I believe with Michael last year. My memory is fuzzy so there could be some discrepancies!!! They did attempt to auction off Clint's chair and that was the only item returned. Wrong crowd for that item I believe...lol There were ski trips, golf and tennis packages, a Chinchilla coat which had a tough time because once again...wrong crowd, a flight in a Top Gun jet type of ride. That is all I can remember at the moment.....lol Will add to my review as I remember what I forgot!!! LOL One day I will catch up with you at an event!!! We keep passing in the wind...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob    

Awesome about the auction items. wow! I'm glad the MBC fund raising of donations seems to have been a great success.

Kathy - Thanks for the terrific review . The palette of emotions is so rich, so vivid! Glad you and your family had a marvelous time at the MBC event! Best regards - Nic

Another tid bit to add from Reno....I did meet and chat with long time Bolton fans Sandy Wilson and Missy Jane W.!!!! I won't even try to spell your last name Missy!!! lol It was fun chatting :))) Have fun on your next Bolton Adventures :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for up date Kathy and I don't think Missy Jane will mind; at least you got the "W" right !!!! lol.  Glad you did meet them and I think Missy Jane is possibly still recovering from her Bolton Adventure as she hasn't been on FB that much !! lol.

I still think it was such a shame that Clint's infamous chair didn't go.....was there a reserve placed on it for I would have thought someone would have bidded at least dollar on it .....cheap at the price for firewood and MBC would have benefited by another dollar !! lol.   Oh, shoot me down in flames for being so disrespectful to Mr. Eastwood....no pun intended !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia there may have been a reserve as they mentioned $4,000 at the start and never came down. The auctioneer also said that Clint Eastwood would most likely sign it for the winner. They didn't spend much time on it but it did get a BIG laugh when it was announced. As I said....probably the wrong audience!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service