2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting these Tom.. Nice pics of all of you!!!

Robin in MD :)

What are their photos from the charity benefit? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

There are photos from the Charity event Robin CA that Tom has posted and one he has put up in the thread and the other three are located through links and for you and Sylvie the one he has put on here is of Kathy and Bob (but Bob has his eyes closed hence cmment from Kathy about Bob looking as though he is asleep) with Ashley and other three are of Tom and Missy Jane with Ashley then second one is Tom, Kathy, Bob and Ashley (Missy Jane took that one) and then Tom and Bob and Tom is pumping the air with his fist, think he is enjoying being where he is and in each picture they are standing in front of a huge screen that is advertising the event as being The Michael Bolton Charities event and it is obviously placed just at the entrance to a reception room where part of the event was being held for in a couple of the pictures you can see a tiny little bit in the background of people standing around talking together and they are beautiful pictures !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for all descriptions. Coolness. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Very nice photos of all, Mr. Hayes, thank you for sharing your and Ashley's special evening with MBC with all of us.

Sincerely,

Kathy T. :-)

This is another link from The Grove of Michael and Melanie Fiona rehearsing ANLTRT and at least you see Michael in more relaxed attire than the suit and I must say I love the scarf !! :)

http://youtu.be/SY5Y_Zs6uDA

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Your beloved "scarf-topic" again, Sylvia ???? LOL  Beware your descriptions ... LOL

Astrid

Well that one Astrid is EXTRA long !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, like seeing/hearing him singing these songs!!! That place looked so pretty.

I don't know if you can see these pictures if you aren't a member of facebook but The Grove has a lot of pictures from the tree lighing posted there:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151233177773518.481380....

Thanks for link Gail and they are good....nice to see Phillip Phillips again !! :)

Here is another picture I found on Twitter and it has in fact been put over in our Gallery by Karen Day and it is a picture of Robin CA meeting Michael at The Grove event and a beautiful picture it is too........

Sorry Robin if you were trying to keep the meeting with Michael a secret but when it was exposed as it was on Twitter and then, as I say, placed here in our Gallery, it is not much of a secret and don't see why it shouldn't appear on the page all the other photos from the event have been placed.    It is a beautiful photo Robin, I tell you that in all honesty as I have always been with you as you know, so if that is reason you have been shy in coming forward you don't have to be for it is one of the most lovely pictures I have seen of you and Michael together, so much so that the picture I have of you and Michael framed at the golf course is being changed to this one !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail. Lovely photos!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service