2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Nic...where were you sitting?  I was on the back row of the floor section B.  The whole auditorium was set so you could see well from anywhere.  Do you live there or did you make a road trip like I did? Gail

Hi Gail, just to let you know Nic mentionned once she was from NC. Aww, too bad you didn't meet up, but maybe next time. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for review and photos, Gail, and glad your granddaughter got to go and enjoyed the concert. I so hoped to take my grandson to Tulsa concert but he has other plans that night, maybe another time I hope.

Very nice photos and looking forward to Tulsa concert and hopefully hearing MB sing "Ain't No Mountain High."

Glad you were able to attend too, Nic.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

The next show on MB's tour is at the EKU Center for the Arts, Richmond, KY on November 27, 2012

Keep the reviews coming folks!!!!! Thanks so much to all that have shared their concerts with us so far during the USA part of the tour!

Robin in MD :)

Sorr  that your grand son's not able to go with you Kathy from Tulsa perhas another show. Bringing these childreen up right taking them to Michael's show. Introducing him to his music before, during& afterwards. Boltonnut from l. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) hope this is going through ok. Something doesn't seem right for me here.y

No grandson with me this concert, Robin R., I was hoping he would go but not this time. He and my great nephew each just received Michael's book, "The Passion, Secrets, Soul and Truths," last week from me after they showed so much interest in the book this past summer. They definitely both know who Michael Bolton is, yes they do!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

See, y'all Kathy are bringing them up right on MB. heheheheheh Neat. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

THANKS GAIL for posting your review. I'm so glad you all got to go and take her!!!!.. Perfect setting to do that!! Sounds like you all had a blast! MB is looking mighty good in the pics too!! Thanks so much for sharing them..

Robin in MD:)

Hi Gail, thanks for posting your review. Oh wow, how old is your granddaughter now, 5? So were you able to  have a chat with Michael, or did he give any more info about the new CD? I’m personally wondering who he’ll be singing “Ain’t no mountain...” with on the album. Also, you know me, I have to ask: so he’s replacing or dropping “Nessun dorma” now? Just wondering. Also, did he actually sing GTD, or was it the end outro? Just checking. In any case, again, thanks a lot for the review Gail. It’s nice that Michael is including at least one new song because it makes me feel like the new album is actually coming in the near future. Take care Gail, Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, he only mentioned the album was coming in February.  I believe he sings it with Kelly LeBeck (SP?) on the album but that could be a mistake on my part but for some reason I remember that being mentioned....he said we sing this on my new album.  No Nessun Dorma.  He did sing GTD as his encore.  He said he was told that once he left the stage that people were going to run for their cars and some did.  He came back on the stage and a lot came back in from the lobby to hear it. 

Camryn is now 7 if you can believe that..time is flying! She was able to meet him for just a few minutes and he signed his children's book for her.  He had a meet and greet with about 30 people from the venue that he didn't know he was suppose to do so we waited till he was finished and he spoke to us for a few minutes.  She was so excited!  He was so kind to her. Introduced himself to her when she came in and her look was like I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!  She shook his hand. He saw the book and said...that book looks awful familiar and she asked him if he would sign it and he said he would be honored.  We didn't stay but a few minutes because he had to drive to another town to be able to catch a plane today for KY.  He said he was going to drive to the hotel, get something to eat, work on a recording and then sleep for 8 hours...it was 11 p.m. when we left and he was still there...don't know how he does it!!

OMG Gail that audience was something else!!LOL Too funny. 

It is hard to believe she's 7 already. Such a cutie pie!!! I'm sure she had the best of times!!!!!

How neat he signed her book for her.  I don't know how he does it either!! OMG

Robin in MD:)

Hi again Gail, thank you for your response. I guess we’ll find out soon enough about the duet. Michael often refers to “us” or “we”, in shows, referring to himself and the band I guess. Cool he actually sang GTD: I know I wouldn’t move before the lights came on... :D I remembered Camryn’s name but I would have misspelled it. OMG, no, I can’t believe she’s 7 already! How sweet her meeting with Michael, I’ll bet she was excited! :D Well you know, Michael always says he’s on the other shift and gets his second wind around midnight. I guess he’s okay, as long as he doesn’t have any early morning interviews... ;D Well thanks a lot for the further details Gail, much appreciated. Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service