2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this so sweet story Gail and glad your little granddaugter had such a special evening. It is fun to watch the young ones have such a great MB time, very special moment for you too I know.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Cool Gail that Your grand daughter got to meet with Michael. I was picturing this. I agree. I don't know he spreads himself so much. Whew. Makes me tired thinking of it & I know I do have a lot of energy as folks have said that I do. He's so kind & pleasant but everyone knows that, right? :))))))))) I can't believe she's 7, gail.Man. Time does fly. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I would have liked to know where to go after the show was over in order to obtain an autograph . I naively carried with me the Secret of the Lost Kingdom,if you can imagine. I guess it wasn't meant to be ... Maybe next time ! Nevertheless , it was worth driving for almost 4 hours round trip just to semi-see him but mostly for hearing him signing with the same passion and soul as always!

Hi - I've just uploaded on youtube a video that I hope you'll enjoy : http://youtu.be/CgnKTokcpwU 

It is Kelly Levesque and Michael performing ??? :))

Also, I think this is funny too ... me and my friend decided to take at least a picture with the picture of MB that was on a poster glued on a door behind us and even that one didn't come out right ... the flashlight of the camera had to reflect right on the area where MB's picture was placed ... arghhhh

There is always a "next time", I hope ... :)

Kind regards to all - Nic

Oh WOW Nic whilst you may have missed out on photos OMG you have given us something far more precious....that video....WOW for that is absolutely gorgeous Nic, absolutely gorgeous not only for song being more than appropriate for right now but tone quality and picture quality...fantastic and I should also like to make mention of Drew the Drummer (start calling him DD)  for I thought he was good from the first I heard but hearing him play at the beginning of that song...FANTASTIC...he knows how to "feather" drums:   little campaign starting...."Michael, keep Drew forever !"

Thanks a million Nic and thanks too for sharing your picture with us of you and your friend and you can make out Michael at the top if you darken your screen !!!! LOL   BTW when I first glanced at that picture I thought the one below the 5 was Barry Manilow and I thought, oh no, Nic has got her MB mixed up with BM !!!! LOL.

Needless to say your video is firstly going out on MBATW page and I somehow think it may be played, and played, and played on FB from now to Christmas !! :)   Think too it may just take a little walk into our own video section too !! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for sharing Nic. LOVE THE VIDEO!!!! Nice to have that one..THANKS again, great footage!! Sounded wonderful!!!!.Yes there is always another adventure at some time down the road, just takes time for it to happen sometimes, but always well worth waiting for!!LOL. Glad you got to go..Hey nothing wrong with the photo to remind you of the concert!!!!  We've done that and even taken the posters after the event is over!! I have a big one here from Chester, PA last year!!LOL

Thanks for posting and sharing!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Nic,

Beautiful photo of you and your friend and thank you so much for sharing the video, loved it!! I am so sorry you were not able to meet up with MB and really do hope there is a "next time," for you. I woke up earlier this morning and this was the first thing I saw, beautiful way to start my day and think I will listen to "This Is The Time," now. Thanks so much, Nic and hope you make another concert very soon and your dream comes true. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS, Nic.

Hugs,

Kathy, thank you so much for the beautiful words! I hope you'll be able to see him and if you do plz take a goooood picture:) Merry Christmas to you too and have a great time at Michael's show! Enjoy every nanosecond of it :) Hugs - Nic
You are welcome, Nic, and thank you for the well wishes for upcoming concerts and I will do my best to take some good pics for all of you. It really is a great photo of you and your friend and nice for your memory book, too!!!

Hugs,

Hey Nic,  you know sweetie, we learn with experience. Maybe next time you can check out the venue in advance and map out all escape routes! :D I think if you miss opportunities that it makes you even more determined the next time. At least, you can be thankful Michael was in your area, you’ve heard him live and it was a terrific show: the rest is just sprinkles on the icing on the cake... :D Thanks also for sharing your “Silent night” video girl! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Sylvie - you're perfectly right :) I'll keep in mind your advice esp the part when you talk about determination but I still need to add less shyness too :)) Hugs - Nic

Hi again Nic, let me put it to you this way: how many chances do you think you'll get in your lifetime to meet Michael? If you try to think of how many times you've seen him in concert and how many times you've met him... Just think about it: if you're not shy, you have a chance, if you're shy and don't dare... how many is that? Just think about it... XD Take good care of yourself sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada  <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service