2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi sylvia 

i can tell you now lol .it would not be a juicy steak .michael dont eat meat unless hes had a change of heart .i think he would rather see them in the field .

I was having a bit of a joke about the steaks Helen but you know it may not be food at all for I had another look into Steve Martorano's website to see what he does do and on his menu in Florida is an eggplant stack....laughed at that one....but they have gone into a range of clothes and jewerly and it does look like a jewerly box that Michael has in his other hand.....wonder whose Christmas present that is;  yours or mine Helen, or will we just keep dreaming ??? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome about the small picture with Michael & whatever he may have in the bag. Hmm. Wonder. Cool Jen getting pics&vids all onto the forum&your profile. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

True, we haven't gotten reviews from Hollywood or Sarasota&perhaps we may but wow, Maples sure has made up for it. Hope to hear from folks in St. Petersburg. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life && Michael Bolton :)

Well, @ least there's photos from the Hollywood FL concert. Cool. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks for posting this one, Sylvia, a bit intriguing, isn't it? Hmmmm!!!! Good photo of MB, too.

Below is a link to a set of pictures of Michael performing at the Hard Rock Live Arena in Hollywood, Florida, last night and there are, to the say the least, quite a few, hence reason I have brought over link as I think too many photos for on here, but I will put them up in the photo thread .....enjoy, for they are all terrific but some are exceptional !!! :)

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/michael-bolton-performs-at-hard-r...

Thanks Sylvia, There are some great pics here ! I agree!!

Robin in MD :)

Enjoyed looking at all of these, some fantastic photos, thanks, Gail and Sylvia.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Sylvia,

Have missed a few days on here, been busy.  Wow thanks for those pix!  Wonderful, they went on forever............

Joy xx

From the Jersey Shore

Glad you enjoyed Joy and hope things getting better with you and know going completely off topic but just to let you all know a little update that Helena's brother, Fulvio, who was evacuated from the home he lived in is still not back and they actually now think they will have to split them up further and he may be moved to another home which is further away from Helena and his mom and it will be a far longer journey for them to visit:  they have no idea when repairs to original home will take place and Helena has said most of the ones from the home are all so upset because they of course don't understand and can't appreciate what has happened all they know is they have been taken away from what was their stability and their norm.....sad, sad, sad !! :(((

Sylvia, thanks for the update on Helena's brother. Aw! My heart goes out to him & his housemates. I can relate as I have a brother who's older than me in a group home. They don't understand fully. They know they'd be taken from familiar surroundings & all. Gosh. I wish him&them well. Boltonnut from l. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :))))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service