2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia, thanks for all descriptions of pictures&Kathy from Tulsa, have an awesome time tonight. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Robin R., will get that review on here as soon as I can, too!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I think Michael's scarf that touched my left hand was wollen or perhaps knitted or crochet but don't quote me as I didn't reach up to touch it. Didn't even think of doing that. Would love to have touched that silk one though. Cool. Boltonnut from l. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yes Robin CA the one he wore when you met him looked woollen like cashmere !! :)

Just hearing on news about shooting at a school in Newtown, CT........quite a few children dead, oh how tragic, OMG !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I thought the scarf was wollen or cashmear. & yes, it's awful about this shooting. So sad. :((((((

Kathy T I haven't put a video link up....they are all photos, or are you talking about "Jingle Bell Rock" on the New Video Youtube thread ????

No matter what have a great show and I hope MB sings all your favourites ......he might even throw in "24 Hours from Tulsa" !!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh I am ROFL........Sylvia, 24 hours from Tulsa. It was Jingle Bells I was referring to.

Thanks for all the well wishes and now to get ready for a fantastic MB concert!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Oh, I love 24 hours from Tulsa by Gene Pitney--he's another dude from Connecticut. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

The next show coming up on MB's USA tour is at the Belcher Center, Longview, TX on December 16, 2012!

Hope to hear some reviews from this one as well.. Be safe traveling folks and have a great time!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi All,

I have a review for you all from the Tulsa show last night.
I would like to say first off that MB and team did a wonderful concert under the circumstances they were dealing with in their hearts as we all know about now.

Please understand my setlist is not in order because nor was I all the way in my thoughts as other things came across my mind on and off.

MB began with Soul Provider and followed with a few Vintage songs and then, Robin MD., yes, Sweet Home Chicago which was just fabulous, my favorite of the evening if there is such a thing, love them all. Lington was fantastic on sax with Road Trip and Kelly, beautiful and the voice of an angel. She and MB sang Ain't No Mountain High Enough and they sounded so great together. MB did WAMLAW in the audience and crowd went crazy, of course!!!!!! MB wore all the outfits he has recently, and, yes, Sylvia, those fantastic sneakers. Robin R. he had on a blue scarf, I do not think it was the one at The Grove however. A beautiful blue with fringe on the end and a print I could not make out, sorry. I was about 6 feet from the stage, an incredible seat, no better and very grateful for it, too.
I took a white rose but did not hand it to MB during the concert, instead I ask a security person to give it to him after the concert. I just did not want to interrupt MBs train of thought trying to get through the concert that I know was difficult for him and his team at times and hope all can understand my decision in that.
This is not the typical review under present circumstances but I must say that my hat is off to MB and Team for proceeding on last night with a great concert.
I have a few photos that turned out clear of MB and Kelly. I will try to get them to you when I can on here with Sylvie's help.

Hugs,

Kathy T.

Hey Kathy T. .I cannot reply under you so hope this goes where it should. I wondered how the show went with what happened in CT, everyone has such sad hearts right now...I do understand you not wanting to interrupt MB at all during the show and I am glad you liked it so much...Sweet Home Chicago is one of my favorites and you had a wonderful seat for that one!!! LOL

I look forward to seeing your photos..One thing is for sure, we all must go on with the positive things in life or this evil wins out..MB will carry on best he can giving concerts and sharing his beautiful music that we all love just like he did after 9/11.  What a sad time to perform for him and the band and I'm sure the crowd had heavy hearts as well last night..

If you think of any more details of the show let us know!!!!! THanks for coming in and posting. We all need a good concert review about now!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Kathy, you’re a classy lady sweetie. I’m really glad you enjoyed the show, thanks for sharing girl, take care. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service